Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obiwan18

Sig material.

Seriously, I would be neither upset nor excited if the two were to unify. I would hope to still have some fun sxn games with the rest of the clan.
    That is 2 lines in this thread concerning me, that have been called sig material.

No one has taken either yet.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

like oil and water
      That so cliche, how about chillie and banana.

I didn't vote either, but prefer choice and variety
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

2) There is a point on which I cannot argue. When it comes to "culture", I cannot get what you all mean. What are the differences of "culture" between the two forum ?
        here's a basic answer- differnt moderators and administrators have different styles, etc.

apolyton is more draconian than cfc... cfc is more 'over the top' at apolyton people with uncomprehensible posts get laughed out... at CFC, they aren't exactly welcomed, but there is a difference... CFC is a decidedly younger crowd
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
          apolyton is more draconian than cfc...

At CF, you can get banned for bashing President Bush...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I agree, just asking a civ related question in the civ-general section will get you killef
            "go to the newbie thread !!!!"
            "ooh that's been asked before.."
            etc..
            'Poly is much more laidback, more emphasis on fun (in general..)

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Unity" is overrated anyway. Who needs it?

Did lack of unity backing up the US save Saddam Hussein from getting reamed? Nope.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                I agree, just asking a civ related question in the civ-general section will get you killef
                "go to the newbie thread !!!!"
                "ooh that's been asked before.."
                etc..
                'Poly is much more laidback, more emphasis on fun (in general..)

hi ,

one good reason to get together , we should free those poor souls , ....

well over time a merger would evolve in something new , ....

have a nice day

t'is hier nu al een zothuis , wat gaat dat worden , .....
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

one good reason to get together , we should free those poor souls , ....
                  Nah, they know where to find us.

Comment

but ming- you have to admit that CFC suffers fools more gladly than Apolyton- they are very 'liberal' in their moderation.

Didn't know about the banning- I thought that was just a policy at Newsmax and FFZ?
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      but ming- you have to admit that CFC suffers fools more gladly than Apolyton-
                      I'm not touching that straight line

they are very 'liberal' in their moderation.

Didn't know about the banning
                      Again.. we don't ban people for anti american statements... Heck, we would have to ban many people if we did
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe we should instead have a cultural revolution and get to the barricades, busting all Apolytoners that poison the community by also posting at CFC. Then we could have a Apo power gang which would be a paramilitary force of Ming to patrol that CFC'ers don't enter Poly. Just label that as liberalisation and say that Poly is much more liberal than CFC.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Join the 'Poly Power Gang - we have ways to force you to be free!

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

uh-oh.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Today's rating.

More than 20%

We are reaching out in Apolyton.

Gnark gnark gnark gnark
                              M. le Comte

Comment

Ming or someone, check if that guy really isn't a DL of some CFC spy.

Even if you would get a support of 80%, it won't happen, plus that just represents the opinion here at Apolyton by a handful of members.
                                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X