Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card fraud > autographs
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• That never entered into my head. I do know that many things I acquire (like the poster) will soon end up in the garbage.. or should soon end up in the garbage. (because it will be lost somewhere, or packed away until it goes into the garbage) But anything digital I will at worst burn to a DVD and wonder what it is 4 years later.

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I left my poster at the airport
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Well I also have a signed poster (although it still has to survive the trip home) but the most important thing for me is my signed Freeciv presentation (both by Sid and Brian).

Snotty,

You lost it? Did it fall out or something?
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• BWI lost and found might mail it to you if it turns up.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• maybe smoked it?
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Alas no. it must have fallen out of my carry on bag somewhere after I checked by backpack

Comment

• Snotty, show up in the Berlin meet thread!

Comment

• Only 15 'Poly members in a convention with THE SID? Are you kidding me?

Anyway, too many fat nerds and too little beer in the video. Wish I was there anyway...
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I must remember not to slouch on camera

Comment

• Come on you're now the official handsome English guy

where are you staying? :madman:

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                          I must remember not to slouch on camera
                          I was bundled up in my sweater - it was chilly (and noisy) in the room everytime the fan came on.
                          Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                          Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                          Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X