No announcement yet.

Live at ApolyCon 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Sid = a tiny doll, so very pretty and very nice.

Comment

• So it was pretty small then?
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Originally posted by condor223
        Mrs. Sid = a tiny doll, so very pretty and very nice.
        at the same time being in the management of a 70+ people company
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
          This reminded me that it would be nice to hear what related subjects OzzyKP and CapTVK were covering in their lectures. Mainly because Markos' reports don't include any pics or references.
          news reports on these coming up. the full CapTVK presentation should eventually be posted

we have the whole convention on video so expect a lot more content in the coming days/weeks

Comment

• reports/photos from the evening sessions posted

Comment

• Originally posted by condor223
              Tall, handsome English guy = Snotty
              Youre the first Woman Ive met from poly, bar Mrs Mobius, and youve complimented me thanks, you've made my day
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• What, Firaxians didn't even give all attendees Sid-signed copies of Civ4? Pffft .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• No... they didn't. But they did have a signature portion. I got my Civ IV signed by Sid and Soren. I didn't need another copy.

(I also got my original "Explorer" CD signed by Sid (the one that has Civ I and Colonization on it). The disk that started it all for me...)
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Sid & co signed everything people asked them to (i have a t-shirt with signatures from all guests, photo to come soon) and i believe everyone (if not most?) got a signed civ4 poster

Comment

• Poor Sid, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to do large signing sessions.

At least I also have a signed copy of Civ4 .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator

Comment

• I grabbed a poster, but I think getting stuffed autographed is kinda dumb so I abstained.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                          What, Firaxians didn't even give all attendees Sid-signed copies of Civ4? Pffft .
                          Those copies got caught in a fire.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator

Comment

• And then sold on Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                                I grabbed a poster, but I think getting stuffed autographed is kinda dumb so I abstained.
                                Yeah, me also, that is what I got the signature digital!

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X