No announcement yet.

Race for the Prize turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious but what makes this game a "democracy game" and not just a regular PBEM as found in the PBEM forum
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Got 2107. When I get the password, I'll play Who do I send it too? GT?
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Flubber: This is just a regular PBEM. It was set up by the DG people from the old DG, in this forum. Thus they continued it here.
        Smile

Comment

• When I get the password, I'll play
          Have you PM'ed Darsnan for the password?

Who do I send it too? GT?
          Indeed. The play order is on the first page of the thread. I think you're also the one who has to change the year in the save file title.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
            Flubber: This is just a regular PBEM. It was set up by the DG people from the old DG, in this forum. Thus they continued it here.
            Thanks
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Have password from MWIA. Will play when I get home Let's getthis thing back on the road or some such
              Smile

Comment

• MY 2108 to Archaic. Had a few reloads (I lost count) as it wouldn't let me enter the password the first few times

Comment

• MY 2108 to Hercules.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Turn 2108 to Flameflash
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Guys/Gals, my postponed visit to China is now on again. I will be away from 14th June to 6th July.

You can advertise for full or temporary replacement or hold on.

It is annoying, just when we got started again. Maybe Cedayon would be interested in a temporary replacement position. until I return.

Comment

• I will be back by the 16th - I could take over, which would be weird, as I have of course played as another civ already. I can't remember where on the map I am, and I of course have some old saves and know the password too, but I can delete them and "forget" the password if everyone could accept that.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• I'm fine with that.
                          Smile

Comment

• Great a soon as more agree I'll forward password to MWIA

Comment

• got the turn... will play tonight.
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Just posting here for the heck of it

(BTW, why isn't this thread in the Multiplayer Forum? - a couple of times I've fired up the Democracy Forum 'cos there's been a new post indicated, only to find it's one of you guys' gameturns)

G.

Comment

Working...
                                X