No announcement yet.

Race for the Prize turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh... just play it, hopefully this will get it started back up.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• In that case, I could just resend my already played turn 2107 to Hercules? Are you sure btw MWIA didn't just name the turn wrong? And have you asked him if he didn't send you the wrong turn per accident?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Well said Herc, I'd be happy to play if you need a replacement. What faction was MWIA playing?
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• The Consciousness! (The entire list is on one of the last posts of the first page of this thread.) That should give you some good practice as Prime Function.

Comment

• Did an IP game the other day as CyCon, was leading for most, then Laz's Hive went storming ahead, beating most and getting empath guild (he paid hundrends to rush it).

I normally play as CyCon, so know it pretty well.
            Smile

Comment

• Oh, I'm sure I've already played the turn alright. Not only did I get a replay message, but I did something rather special this turn that I know I've already done in this game.
              Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• if i get the game by tomorrow night, i'll play it. otherwise, i'm gone until monday (leaving thursday)

Comment

• GT you should have sent on turn 2108 not 2107. If you do not have a MY2108, then Misterwhereisit might not have sent it on to you.

Failing that Drogue should replace MisterwhereamI and replay turn from TKG, which TKG should send him. Drogue will also need his password.

There.! sorted
                  Last edited by Hercules; May 27, 2003, 21:38.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                    ...Misterwhereisit ...

But seriously I sent it on.... If it hasn't made it to GT I don't know what to say - I have not had any problems with attachments recently.

Failing that Drogue should replace MisterwhereamI and replay turn from TKG, which TKG should send him. Drogue will also need his password.
                    I am keeping an eye on things here, so when need be I will PM the password to whoever ends up replacing me. If you can't find someone, then I am back within 3 weeks.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• I think Drogue has volunteered, if I read his post correctly.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yep, I'll do it Just ask if you need me to replace anyone.
                        Smile

Comment

• All I can say is that I most definitely have not recieved 2108.

Comment

• TKG, could you please send your latest turn (MY 2108 I hope ) to Drogue? What's the e-mail addy we should send things to Drogue? And perhaps you could PM Darsnan or MWIA about the password.

Comment

• i have 2107 still. looks like it's a problem between MWIA and GT. anyways, i'll send 2107 on to drug (using the address you posted in the private forum)

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X