No announcement yet.

Caught in an Alien Waterworld crossfire - 5 players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent to all a few minutes ago (except to GeneralTacitus, whose e-mail address I need)

G.

Comment

*happy dance* looking forward to setting this up... I e-mailed you googlie with a few other questions.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Just a note to all:

You don't need to add the aquatic faction names to your alphax.txt file if you don't want to mess with that - the game will play so long as the aquatic factions and their graphics files are resident in your smax folder.

If you do want to start your own SP (or MP) game using those factions, though, you will need to add them to the #CUSTOMFACTIONS list which will then let them appear in the drop down menu of factions when choosing which factions you want in your games. A maximum of eight custom factions can be added thusly to the game chocies (but there is no limitation on the # factions you have in your smac/x folder - I have around fifty - the original 14, the 13 aquatics, and some 25 clone factions for various games I've CMN'd

G.

(still waiting for GeneralTacitus' e-mail addy)

Comment

Googlie,

Can you not mail him through the 'Poly mail link?

Comment

My e-mail address is angusniven@hotmial.com

Comment

I've amended the first post with current faction choices and e-mail addresses

Factions playtest well, and the map looks reasonable - I'll get it together in the next couple of days

G.

Comment

Many thanks Googlie... map looks reasonable? So, will there actually be land on this map, or not?

Comment

Oh yeah - need somewhere to put the landmarks (and plenty of shelf squares for the minerals, and fungus, etc etc)

Comment

So, this'll be the five humans and two aliens? I like.

Comment

This game has now started. 2111 has been sent to FlameFlash (nexessary to avoid the aliens landing twice)

The official turn reporting thread is at:

Good luck all

G.

Comment

Working...
                      X