Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetfall: Humanity's New Challenge (turn reporting thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just gave you both chopper technology. I expect that wgabrie will share his sectrets as well.

Darsnan, attack with your army at the alien monument. The time si right.

When my nukes are ready 6-7 turns, I'll separate the believer continent in 2, so grab all that you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPasmofiT
      I just gave you both chopper technology. I expect that wgabrie will share his sectrets as well.

Darsnan, attack with your army at the alien monument. The time si right.

When my nukes are ready 6-7 turns, I'll separate the believer continent in 2, so grab all that you can.
      Chopper production begun! Also, the GEF is on the move! We have also lended air support to the Hive's attack out of their territory: 1 Believer fighter, and 1 arty unit destroyed!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• The GEF is on the move: we will attack and take From On High in 2, maybe 3 Standard Turns, and then turn our attention towards Eternal Reward. Also, the GEF Air Wing has lent support to the Morganic push on Children of God: 2 Believer infantry killed, and another killed at the far side of Believer territory as well. However, reconnaisance reveals 5 more Believer infantry ( chaos guns, vets or better) are one turn away from Children of God. We suggest the battered Morganic spearhead pull back to a defensible position, and await the Believer's having to dilute their assault force to counter the GEF appearing in their rear.

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• Are the Gaians gone insane?! We have discussed this, and we all agreed. We were supposed to vote "YEA" on the UN charta proposal. Now I'm stuck with a nuke, and 2-3 more coming, and no target. Miriam will also get some in the next 10-13 turns.

Darsnan, I hope you have a good reason for this!

This all means that I have to go by hand, building hoertanks and choppers, aircraft and ships, and ruining my economy and having my proletariat killed over this...

I'll attack to the south, and try to capture/forty the small land brige connecting the believer continent with the rest of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPasmofiT
            Are the Gaians gone insane?! We have discussed this, and we all agreed. We were supposed to vote "YEA" on the UN charta proposal.

Darsnan, I hope you have a good reason for this!
            Can you show me where we discussed repealing the U.N. Charter? I have retraced this thread, as well as our personal correspondence, and do not see anything that states we were going to repeal the charter. Regardless, I agree, I voted wrong. It was a reaction vote, first, because I hardly ever repeal the charter, and second, because of the person who proposed it. If it had been you Spasmofit who had proposed it, I would have voted "yes".
            Regardless, I will start building nukes, and I will nuke Miriam, and suffer the consequences because of it. Does this help?

Comment

• No. It will actually make things worse.
              I suggest we put the past behind us, and get this done.

We'll get another chance at this in 20 turns, if i'm not mistaking.

Comment

• This is all my fault for not informing Darsnan. You can blame me for this.

turn to darsnan
                Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by wgabrie
                  This is all my fault for not informing Darsnan. You can blame me for this.
                  Well then, 10 lashes with a wet, angry smiley!

Regardless, I have a brain, and even if I had just woken up, the implication should have been clear to vote yes.

So I'll give myself 10 lashes, too! I should capture the Believer base next turn. I will then start upgrading GEF units to Shards, and then launch my attack. I am also bringing down more units from the captured Spartan territory, which should carry my spearheads further. About the same time my choppers from the Home Army should arrive, too, and then I can do some real damage to Miriam!

Comment

• The Believer stronghold From On High has fallen. Also, our airwing took out 3 more Believer infantry at Children of God, and our jets are blocking the way for reinforcements.

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• I am upgrading the GEF units at From On High, and will be on the march shortly. Reconnassaince of Eternal Reward reveals an artillery unit there. FYI to all who are approaching it.
                      Also, in a side "Police Action", the last University city was taken in a surprise assault. Provost Zakarov has been captured and secured in Lady Deirdre's private Biology Lab.....

Comment

• Seeing the masses of the enemy, I wish I could use my 2 brand new nukes! Anyway, we are almost there.

I'm preparing a sea invasion, to attack's Miriam's eastern coast. You 2 can argue as much as you like about base sharing/splitting on the weast coast!

Comment

• turn to darsnan

Comment

• on to spasm

Comment

• turn to darsnan

Comment

• Spasm wrote:
                                I wasn't fast enough at reseting my PC, and my boss caught me playing at work ;-)
                                This game is damaging my professional life!

what, I thought at the Hive this offense could land you in the Punishment Sphere!

on to Spasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X