No announcement yet.

Wierd Science - Turn Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, i've posted about military history, canibalism, and small business economics, on no less than 11 boards, one in a city I don't live in, 2 on rave bboards (I don't go to raves), 3 or 4 in the CIV3 board (I don't play CIV3), and generally made a pest of myself for long enough.
    It is all YOUR fault for my not having moves to play! I'm sending all complainers to you guys! Having to read my several hundred word explanation of item pricing in small stores is a nightmare I have dished out on unsuspecting happy dancing ravers because you weren't awake to send me moves!
    Writhe in guilt!
    I'm going to take a nap now,
    Indra
    BTW, the essays were pretty good, imho.

Comment

hey Black sunrise --- I've been around most of the day as well but will have to go out shortly (Mrs. Flubber's Christmas gifts won't buy themselves ).

Still its nice to be in a game where we can joke with someone about their "slow" 6 hour turnaround

But folks in past 18 hours my sealurk alert game has turned around faster than this one

I look forward to lots of fun-- heck the researchless 10 years will last a grand total of two days in this game.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Hi all:

I, like Flubber need to get out for x-mas with the MRS. Be back in a couple of hours and will post to all when Northswordmen has the opportunity to forward the next move! Til then!

Radman

Comment

As of 7:30 PM EST, I haven't received the turn. I have no idea if Yahoo lost it or the CIA hijacked it as terrorist material . 'sun, wanna resend that sucker so I can play? I WANT MY TURN NOW!

Comment

Re: 2109 to Northswordman

Originally posted by Black Sunrise
            Great starting location!
            Running from mindworms.

24 minutes.
            Give up, you guys can't keep up with me.
            Sunrise, that is the other way around. You STILL haven't beat my 1 minute in 2 straight turnarounds record.

Comment

This is Odd..

Black Sunrise sent it at 9:04 am, I didn't get it until 7:40 pm, and passed it on to Radman at 7:42 pm. yahoo is acting up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Radman
                Hi all:

I, like Flubber need to get out for x-mas with the MRS. Be back in a couple of hours and will post to all when Northswordmen has the opportunity to forward the next move! Til then!

Radman
                Flubber: Did you and the Missus enjoy yourselves?

Radman: Did you and the Missus enjoy yourselves?

Whatcha guys get for Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthSwordsman

Flubber: Did you and the Missus enjoy yourselves?

Actually the missus was at work but this was my opportunity to buy some stuff for her. and i never find the malls to be much fun . I am just thankful that Mrs Flubber buys the gifts for the remainder of my family

I actually have to run out and pick up the missus in a few -- but I will check in before the night is out for turns
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Hi all:

Received Northswordmen's move at 5:45 pm MST and turned move 2109 around to Flubber at 7:20 pm MST!

Shopping was okay believe or not! Wasn't as crowded as expected. Just the normal x-mas presents, cloths, etc.

Radman

Comment

2110 to black sunrise

time to run -- out for about 45min

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Actually the missus was at work but this was my opportunity to buy some stuff for her. and i never find the malls to be much fun . I am just thankful that Mrs Flubber buys the gifts for the remainder of my family

I actually have to run out and pick up the missus in a few -- but I will check in before the night is out for turns
                        Ah, my misunderstanding then! I'm glad I got my Christmas shopping done earlier. Normally have it done before Thanksgiving, but had some money crunches... . Do your shopping early and there will be no -ing.

Comment

Originally posted by Radman
                          Hi all:

Received Northswordmen's move at 5:45 pm MST and turned move 2109 around to Flubber at 7:20 pm MST!

Shopping was okay believe or not! Wasn't as crowded as expected. Just the normal x-mas presents, cloths, etc.

Radman
                          Whatcha do, use a shard rover? Those things come in handy, don't they?

Comment

a little soporific gas to slow down everyone else

Well i am off to do battle of another kind-- my Sunday hockey game-- I am Canadian after all

Comment

Have fun, Flub. I'm off to BED. Play hard and rough!

Comment

Yawn

Ok, roughly 18 hours later I'm awake.
                                Now, wheres that move....

Comment

Working...
                                X