Wierd Science - Turn Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all:

I guess I'd better hurry and get this note in before another 5 or 6 notes get posted! Too late!!!

Well, I have no place to go to night so when Flubber and Black Sunrise need to sign-off, no problem! I'm exhausted, not by work by the frequency of the move and trying to stay up!

Radman

Comment

Rec'd:8:45
      Sent: 8:48.

I'm getting slow.

Radman, try some coffee, buddy. Or hyped-up Caffeined Cola.

Comment

OK, Taking 1.5 hour nap.

Current status:
        Great starting location.
        Home bases working on formers and guards.
        Scouts out exploring looking for neighbors. Lets hope I find you guys, and not Zak!
        Things looking pretty good.
        having fun.
        Back in a bit.
        Indra
        Black Sunrise

Comment

My cheat is to have my email provider open in multiple windows with an already addressed outgoing message ready and the attchment pop-up activated. I check incoming in one yahoo window and send out through another. I don't usually do this but when trying to play in 1 minute :
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

radman--"stay up?"== aren't we in the same time zone-- ie Mountain? or are you working/ studying all sorts of different hours?
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

oops time to run-- so no hurry-- I should be turn the turn in about an hour

Comment

Hi again:

I guess my message about being tired was alittle crytic and hurried as my note should have been better written and was meant to read "I'm exhausted, not by work BUT by the frequency of moves and trying to stay up with you all!"

I'll be ready when play resume

Radman

Comment

Whoops!

I forget to let you all know move received at 6:55 and sent on at 7:02 pm. The moves were at such a quick pace its unbelievable, at least in the PBEM I've been in@!!!

Radman

Comment

turn to indra at 7:55-- which at 45+ minutes is the slowest turn to date

er guys just so you know . . . I do plan to sleep

Comment

2106 to NS

Tech advance.
                      Discovered a Rover.
                      Found another ocean.

Move sent.
                      30 minutes! Including a long nap!
                      Wish I didn't have to work, but I only have about 15 more minutes.
                      Will try to get 1 more move in.

Comment

HI all:

Just logging in to let you all know that I'm on-site and ready to go when it arrives

Radman

Comment

Hmmm - 2106 is it?

Zak's prolly discovering Nonlinear Math around now, and Aki is off researching Gene Splicing would be my bet ..... and Roze's foil probes are prolly just three tiles away .....

G.

Comment

Just kidding.

hexk of an impressive start - that must be the fastest a 'Poly page has filled apart from the off-topic forum and the "I've got CivIII" thread.

Congrats on an almost IP game start

G.

Comment

I checked in but no sign of the turn and black sunrise is at work anyway-- so for me-- I'll check again in the morning

Comment

rec'd: 10:32 pm
                                sent: 4:29 AM.

Hmm... about 6 hours. Well, some people DO sleep. Not to mention, I do have other duties (taking care of an invalid wife), and I do need sleep. *yawn*. 4 hours sleep... I think I'm gonna hit the hay for a few more if I'm to be of any coherent words today. *yawn*.

Comment

Working...
                                X