No AI#1 3rd thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't object...
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Well it's been a few days and no sign of Theohall. I am posting for a replacement now and contacting Misotu re. password.

Comment

I'll take it

I have not played the gaians in a while and taking over in 2140 means that you avoid those super-slow first years -- My email is sharris4141@yahoo.com

If our factions have met, please email me as to any diplomatic history between us. Also please let me know the particular rules re using stockpile, design shop upgrades that this game uses
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flubber et al

Flubber is fine with me if he is fine with everyone else.

However I can't figure out how to get a hold of Misotu so that she can issue a password to Flubber. Could one of you guys track her down?

Comment

I have sent an e-mail to Misotu requesting that she send theohall's password to Flubber.

dinoarms, it looks like it's just you, Viriato and I left from the original players at the start of the game.

Comment

Sheesh I never thought of that Qantaga. After Solver we sure had a good pace going. It seems as if the longer we let delays run the more likely we are to lose other players. But when people like Theohall and Levelisk who have been with us from the beginning, I think, diassapear it is hard to want to replace them. Hopefully thing will pick up now. I wonder what the success rate for completion of games is? Has Misotu responded? Has Flubber been notified of his acceptance?

Comment

Darsan

Please post your email address here so that I can place it in the game players/turn order message at the the beginning of this thread.

Comment

I check in here from time to time but so far have not seen a password from misotu or a game turn. I will play as soon as I get them and you will find I am reasonably fast on the game turnaround
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

All

I have posted the forums seeking Misotu who has not posted sinse December the 12th

Comment

Somebody must have her email--

oh well-- I was busy at work this week anyway LOL-- I look forward to the turn and the password whenever we can get going.

Comment

I have the password-- so I am ready to go when I get the turn

sharris4141@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by dinoarms
                          Darsan

Please post your email address here so that I can place it in the game players/turn order message at the the beginning of this thread.
                          Sorry, haven't ben checking this thread regularly. My E-Mail address: dnandal@twcny.rr.com

Comment

Ah and can somebody let me know the rules you folks are using. Is it apolyton tourney version or do you allow using stockpile in the queue, design upgrades before moving, communication before meeting etc. ??

Comment

Hi Flubber, welcome to the game. Viriato should have the turn you need.

Viriato, can you send the file to Flubber? His e-mail address is a few posts up.

As for the rules, it has been a long time since I've opened a turn in this game (two players lost recently).

I know for a fact that there is no communication until you have made contact in the game or obtained the commlink through in-game means. I also know that we are allowing the DW at the end of the turn only (no upgrading and moving on the same turn).

As for Stockpile Energy, I honestly don't recall. I am almost positive that we are NOT allowing SE in the build queue for this game, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Other than that, standard 'Poly tourney rules apply. Cheers!

Comment

I still have not received a turn so I have emailed Viratio. Perhaps with the long delay he is not checking this thread regularly

Comment

Working...
                                X