X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 2141 to SITS

Comment

Turn 2141 to ColDark
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2141 to Levelisk
        Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

2141 to Viriato

Comment

I've got the turn. My email is temporarily down. Should be back up tomorrow. Server is doing some kind of work on the email server.

theohall

Comment

2142 to SITS

Comment

2142 to Viriato

Comment

2143 to SITS.

Comment

2144 sent to Theohall.

Comment

Hey everyone

What happened to our magnificent turn rate?

Comment

I'm wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I just thought that perhaps some of us might still be moving at the holiday pace.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be mean. I just thought perhaps that maybe we are still moving at the Holiday pace. Just a gentle prodding of the turn rate by yours truly

Comment

I haven't heard from SITS in a while. He's not answering my email and nor is he posting on Apolyton, in any of his usual haunts.

Any ideas?

ColDark
                            Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Coldark

Please PM him and post the date sent for both the PM and the email here. Check to see if he has an alternate email and do the same.

We have all gone through alot to get the game to this point. SITS' included. While I find it difficult to justify leaving play for 20 days without notice, I would stll like to give him a chance. I suggest we wait 3 days after your posts and then proceed with a temporary replacement for 5 turns afterwhich SITS would lose his place in the game.

Dinoarms

I will check to see whether he has left without notice in other games he may be playing.

Comment

ALL

I PM'd SITS. He is missing in a number of games. I found no alternate email. The following is a copy of the PM.

I propose that if no-one, in the next 3 days, objects to the terms I have PM'd him that we proceed accordingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------SITS

You've been missing from our game and all the forums for close to 3 weeks.

The forums are down and we know that you have been nothing but steadfast in the seeming dozens of games that you are active in.

I assume that the crash of the forums gave you a nervous breakdown. I am sure that you are convalesing over Velocyrix's 3rd strategy guide in a very luxurious Sanitorium. The forums are back! Arise SITS!

The tentative decision in regards to your absense here at NoAi is that we will give you three days for response and then offer up your spot temprarily provided that you return before the sixth replacement turn is played.

Sure hope you come back man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X