Turns of AXT056 in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2120 to Cyborgs

Sorry guys, gone tomorrow 'till Thursday.
    Last edited by vitamin j; November 11, 2001, 21:40.

Comment

Turn 2120 to Cap'n Kvak Kvak

Comment

2121 to the Peacekeepers
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Vitiman I'm getting a mail-delivery error...do you have an alt-addy ?
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2121 to JohnD

JPJ: I got the turn OK. I'll have to get my hotmail sorted to have another address. I hope I don't have to... I like the one I'm using now and I get zero spam. If you keep having problems let me know.

Comment

Turn 2121 to Cap'n Klak(ity)Klak

Comment

2121 to Drones
                Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

I just got a turn from JPJ called 2121. It should be 2122, I think. JPJ, can you tell me if it's the right turn or not? I have an old comp and I hate to load up the turn only to find out it's wrong. I sent 2121 to JohnD yesterday, I think.

Comment

VJ,
                    Maybe its time to let that old comp try it out; after all, it couldn't have taken this long to open the file

(JPJ is the one who has to change the date on the file, perhaps he forgot; maybe also he checks his email for the turns rather than readilng the thread).

Comment

2122 is on its way now (the other 2121 may have been a double post by me)

you're right JohnD , i check my e-mail first for turns - Apolyton's stopped sending me e-mail updates on this thread
                      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

There should be a link to 'receive updates to this thread' or some similar verbage near the top of each pageful of messages in any thread. Did you try re-subscribing this way?

I've had my subscriptions to threads 'mysteriously' dropped in the past and that link seems to get the ball rolling again.

- Scipio
                        Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

2122 to JohnD

Comment

Turn 2122 to Cap'n Krik(ity)Bak

Re Subscriptions, etc: I just refresh the (bookmarked) "View All Subscribed Threads" page (originally from the Poly Control Panel) periodically. Its more dependable than the emails.

Comment

2122 to Drones
                              Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

2123 to the Peaceniks
                                thanks Scipio & JohnD for the tip re. subscription
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X