Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 2105 to Cap'n CrakBak

Comment

"Fifteen men and a dead man's chest! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Tharrr she blowwwwws!"

--------------

2105 to Drones
      Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

Ahoy!

2106 to the U.N.
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2106 to Cyborgs

Comment

MY 2106 to Cap'n MakaTak

Comment

2106 to Drones
              Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

What a strange and violent world we've landed on...our three founder bases each sent out a party of scouts equipped with oxygen tanks, small arms and short-range scanners. The first reconnoitered a rover dropped from the Unity. The second confirmed the preliminary reports of carbon-based lifeforms here - and thankfully survived the encounter. The third team discovered a Unity Mining Pod which malfunctioned and caused an earthquake, resulting in a collosal landslide which tragically buried alive thousands of colonists. I've instructed Supervisor Hawk to dumb-down these latest reports - as life for the construction crews back at the bio-tents is hard enough without this kind of morale-sapping news.

--- Foreman Jones, M.Y. 2107
                Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2107 to Cyborgs

Comment

VitaminJ,
                    I haven't gotten the turn yet in the email; it hasn't necessarily been so long that it is definitely not going to arrive, but it is a strong probably that it is not going to arrive. Your turns generally seem to travel almost instantly through the internet, so please check to see if it is stuck in your outgoing and/or resend it.
                    Thanks,
                    John

Comment

JohnD:
                      I resent the turn, let me know if you don't get it. I had to dig it out of the recycle bin - I thought I might have deleted it! I'm gonna start holding the turns a little longer, just in case...

Comment

VitaminJ,

No, I still ahven't gotten it - did my e-mail address get glitched in your address book? it is correctly listed above and here; if you want, I have a hotmail variation you could try - johndmuller@hotmail.com - let me know if you are using that one by posting here so that I know to look there.

I don't think I am having a problem at this end, although sometimes my ISP rejects stuff if the net is having a virus flood or some unusual thing, but even then the senders get a notification. Are you having other problems?

If none of the above, try posting it here as well; then at least we won't be holding up the game for everyone else.

John

Comment

Hey, I resent the turn to both addresses. I haven't had any problems with my e-mail before. I just sent turns for DT13 and AXT052, so we'll see. Your address was correct in my address book. Hope you get it this time!

Comment

MY 2107 to Cap'n FlakJaket

VitaminJ, This time I got it right away!

Comment

Sounds like the 'Carnivore' has been feeding...

-------------

2107 to Tectonic Knights
                              Last edited by Scipio Centaurus; October 18, 2001, 20:16.
                              Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

2108 to Vitamin J
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X