X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Paul Jones
    2116 to Vitamin J
    Just lost my first scout to the maggots
    What an amazing coincidence! One of my Gun Dreadnaughts, in its eplorations, unleashed some loathsome indigenous sea creature - which we have assigned the xenobiological name of Islus of the Deepicus - last turn! The IoD turned away from my combat vessel and headed towards shore...

And now my boat crew tells me there is a badly damaged boil of writhing worms on shore near where the IoD landed.

Huhhhh. You don't suppose??? Nahhh....

- Cap'n Blackjack

------------

2116 to Drones
    Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

It could very well be the same little blighter - im gonna make a planetpearl necklace out of this one next turn !
      2117 to the Peacekeepers
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2117 to JohnD

JPJ: Ya know, I was just thinking. Are you THE John Paul Jones, of Led Zeppelin? You could be, for all I know!

Comment

MY 2117 to Cap'n KnakLak

Hey Vitamin J, has there been anything unusual happening around you? It looks like we need a coincidence of our own.

Comment

the bass playa ?...nah , thats not me , im the JPJ who sailed the high seas and fought the British during the American War of Independence - "I have not yet begun to fight!"

2118 to the Keepers of Peace
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

turn

JohnD: Unless you're neck-deep in arid, fungus-covered terrain, I'm afraid we don't have much in common... Things are slightly looking up, though...

JPJ: I coulda swore they were the same guy!

Comment

MY 2118 to Cap'n BakWak.

Sorry, VJ, I'm in quite the opposite straits; I'm like that in another game though and its driving me crazy.

Comment

Turn not received
                  Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

Think I have 2118 SAV file now...
                    Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

MY 2118 to Cap'n LaxSmax.

(Actually I also resent Cap'n KnakLak's 2117 turn to Scipio as well - as it was the last one in my Sent Mail collection - when I went to make this post, that was when the light came on TILT - Incorrect Year - TILT. )

So I sent the right effen year this time along with the wrong effen year .

Sorry for all the delay; it appears that I never sent the turn despite posting here thought I had a system that was supposed to prevent me from doing that. Can I blame it on the gremlins that slow down Apolyton?

And here I was waiting for all you "slow" players to get moving - I need a rock to crawl under - maybe I'll just sit underneath a nice big Fungal Tower.

Comment

From out of chaos, comes order...

-------------

2118 to Drones
                        Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

2119 to JohnD

Comment

MY 2119 to Cap'n SakPak

Comment

2119 to Drones
                              Delende est Ashcrofto

Comment

ahh the forums are back up , 2120 to the peacekeepers
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X