Gecko II- the gloaming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2162 to Vytae.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

2163...to Smack.
      My life, my rules

Comment

Turn to Kass...whoo hoo I built a canoe!

-S-
        Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Still waiting on 2163

And cmon people,we let this thread get beyond the 2day mark,thats heresy!

Comment

Roger that, '63 soon.
            Eehh... Avenoct, what happened to RP4?
            The Gecko is growing old; 13-07 to 23-10 is over three months!
            Last edited by Kassiopeia; October 23, 2001, 15:38.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Still waiting on 2163 i believe.
              My life, my rules

Comment

2164....to Smack.
                My life, my rules

Comment

2164 to Vytae.

Comment

Comment

Got and sent 2164 off~ waiting on 2165

Comment

O.k. seems we're bogged down? Smartfart, are you there? Vytae, could you write Smartfart to get his butt in gear? Things are just getting interesting and the Gecko WILL NOT DIE at this stage.

-Smack

Comment

Whew, Smack I thought you had disappeared in some strange lab accident or something.

Looks like I'm to blame - I made a comment on the endurance of the game = hindrance.

SF, Vytae, HObbes, Almighty for all I care - Give CPR to this reptile! We are losing him!

Comment

Have written Smartfart,no reply as of yet. Perhaps i should pass the turn on to Hobbes instead?

Comment

This is the first 'warning' of sorts, but then again we waited nearly a week! Yes, pass it to Googlie I say. Smartfart'll understand. During the next 20 years we'll actually start getting turns worth some strategic disection and I won't miss it!

-S-

Comment

Yes, send me the turn. I have emailed Smartfart also without response. A week is long enough.

Hobbes.
                                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X