• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Kassiopeia
    Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Originally posted by Smack
      Muppets don't smoke silly, it's me!
      Two questions - note that in this case "question" is a very adaptable word.

1. Don't tell me you smoke.
      2. When did the Muppet's get politically correct?

Oh, and please don't mention the turn rate! As soon as that happens...
      Smack, the gecko-kass-2147 you sent me is not a legitimate .SAV -file! SMAC doesn't identify it, thus I can not load nor play the game.
      Last edited by Kassiopeia; September 28, 2001, 16:18.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

1. O.k. I won't

2. ....when Sesame Street banned Snuffleupagus because it was felt that 'imaginary' friends should not be given legitimacy...how ******* stupid! Snuff was the man, on and off screen, he was my pal.

3. Turn resent. Incidentally, if you ever get that message, check to make sure the .sav suffix is appended to the savefile. if it's not, try appending it and retrying.

-Smack

(While looking around for my friend Snuffleupagus' Homepage I ran across this This Old Cervix and this news story about Snuff's Murder but I did find a picture of Snuff's and my trip to the beach.Beach Trip Oh, Spike decided to come along too. -S-)
        Last edited by Avenoct; September 28, 2001, 17:42.

Comment

Roger that, will try next time. Seems to be better then hundred rabbits, so 2147 to Vytae anytime soon.

Haven't seen Sesame Street, but have heard of "Sesame Syndrome" - children repeating alphabets and numbers to themselves
          But I have seen some show where the Muppets have a TV-station. Loved the episode with the cannons - "This show is a hit!"
          Not to mention "Pigs in space" - where the Captain's log is... well, a log in it's wooden hard reality.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

2148...to Smack.
            My life, my rules

Comment

2148 to Vytae

Comment

I forgot to post, and now I'm a bit confused...did you send me a turn 2149 Smartfart? I'm going to try to open this recent send...will probably get the cheater error.

[Edit: O.k. it was the old turn..]

-S-

Comment

How about this one then?

2149...back to Smack.
                  My life, my rules

Comment

2149 to Vytae.
                    We are approaching the fifties, gentlemen!

Comment

2150 to Deirdre. Solid,round number. Looking forward to 2200.

Peacekeepers have build 1st SP on the Planet - The Weather Paradigm.
                      My life, my rules

Comment

Turn to Kass, and Btw, it's me Smack

Comment

Originally posted by Avenoct
                          Turn to Kass, and Btw, it's me Smack
                          OK, I saw the avatar - So, are you "Avenoct", or just "Aven"?

Oh, and another question:
                          HOW ON CHIRON DID YOU DO THAT?

I just wanted to change "kassiopeia" to "Kassiopeia".

2150 to Vytae, just to remember the basics.

Comment

Guess my programming classes are coming in handy...so you want to be Crassiomyopia? O.k. Done!

-Smack

Comment

2151...to Smack.
                              My life, my rules

Comment

Originally posted by Avenoct
                                Guess my programming classes are coming in handy...so you want to be Crassiomyopia? O.k. Done!

You nearly scared me off, but then I remembered how funny logins we'd have around if that would be possible

2151 en route.

Comment

Working...
                                X