No announcement yet.

No AI #1 - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

viriato_1969@hotmail.com is the correct address?

Comment

M.Y. 2107 sent to Theohall.

Dinoarms: I appreciate your advice but I'm going to wait to see how hotmail turns out. I talked with a few people who use it for sometime and they are happy with it. This is the 1st time that I don't receive a file (I have received more than 50 messages in this adress so far), and this happens with all kinds of adresses unfortunately.
      If it turns out that it doesn't work for me than I'll consider using altavista.

Yes, viriato_1969@hotmail.com is the correct address.

Comment

Turn 2107 to Solver

Welcome back Viriato. My email addy should already be with you now.
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

The following is a post concerning Solver in another game I am playing

Yes we do need a replacement. For those of you who may feel a little more generous keep in mind that solver's responce rate in this game and in another I am playing averages at least 48 hours. This game well probably run to MY 2300 which means we will spend 300x2 days waiting for Solver....that's just under Two Years.

I believe we contact Misotu and he will find one.....I am posting him now.

Comment

Well, he just passed the turn. 2107 to Qantaga

Comment

MY 2107 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

Levelisk

Yes he did and he only took 3 days and he is a moderator which means he knows that notices should be given .....This keeps up and i'm gonna find another game that won't be delayed by 900 days

Comment

Did you sent me the turn Dinoarms?

Comment

2107 to viriato

sorry about that viriato...played the game while on a break last night and then forgot that i hadn't posted it

Comment

M.Y. 2108 sent to Theohall.

No problem Dinoarms. The file took a little longer than expected to reach my maibox. That's why I asked.

Comment

Turn 2108 to Solver
                        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

MY 2108 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

2108 to viriato

Comment

Turn 2109 to Solver

Comment

quote:

Received the turn from Solver on the 19th with the following message:
                                Sorry, was a bit slow, as got the turn sent to an email address I use no longer.

Solver

You are a moderator. How many PBEM's are you playing? Where you not aware that you had given the email address that you gave us? Why do you not post turn sent messages to this thread?

Look man...we just want to play...in a game I play with Buster, Gusto and Blarney the average wait time is 1 day...In both 7 humans ffa and NoAi your response time is such that the games will take at least TWO YEARS longer than if you were replaced with another player whose response time was similar to the other players.

If you don't have the time or the commitment that we respectfully ask that you bow out so that we can replace you.

Dinoarms

p.s. ALL: What are Solver's addresses? I want to email the above to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X