No announcement yet.

No AI #1 - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there. It's difficult for me to do very much on this just now as I'm in the process of moving home to the UK from the US. I do have an internet connection now - very slow though And the laptop won't run SMAC at the moment

Anyway, Dino I think the best think to do would be to email all the players and get a concensus on what to do next to get this game moving. People don't check the thread so often, so email is a better way to handle this. Once you're all agreed on a way forward, let me know.

Anyway this is a good time to start a new thread for the game, since I'm optimistic we'll be moving again shortly, and there's a 150-post limit on threads. The new thread can be found here.
    Last edited by Misotu; September 4, 2001, 15:24.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• The turn is still with Solver. Or lost in cyberspace. All I can say is I haven't received it yet.

I usually post when I send the turn, but as of late my browser has refused to load the Post Thread screen. I can't post when that happens, but will when it doesn't. As of late, though, it has been working fine. So, turn posts should become more frequent, if you do worry about that.

Comment

• 2117 to SITS.

Comment

Working...
        X