• Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.Y. 2103 sent to Theohall.

Comment

2103 to SITS

Comment

Turn 2103 to Solver
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2103 to Qantaga

Comment

MY2103 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

2103 to Viriato

Comment

M.Y. 2104 sent to Theohall.

Comment

2104 to SITS....nice pace for a 7 player game.

Comment

Turn 2104 to Solver who I hope isn't too mad at me for eliminating him from another game...
                    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Game

If Solver has been eliminated will we not have to re-save the game or something of the sort to keep it going? Where do we stand now?

Comment

MY 2104 sent to dinoarms.

By the way, SITS is referring to a different game. Provost Solver is alive and well and sitting at the top of our game's Power Ratings.

Should we ever encounter a situation where a faction is being eliminated, then our CMN Misotu will be able to guide us through that process.

Comment

Do or die is on in this game, which means that you will encounter a problem if a player is eliminated. I had forgotten to warn you about this MP bug.

It's not a big deal. All that needs to happen is that players who are about to be eliminated must obliterate their own last base. If they have no units remaining, they are allowed to build a scout to destroy the base, but must take no further part in the game.

I usually suggest that the conqueror sends a message in the commlink the turn before they believe the eradication will inevitably take place. If the vanquished faction agrees, then it saves having to replay the turn, but it's up to you guys how you want to handle that part.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

2104 to Viriato

my computer crashed on me after I played my turn. I played my turn again repeating exactly my first turn.

Please let me know if you got a tampering notice.

Comment

MY 2105 to SITS.

dino - yes...got the error, no biggie.

Viriato - the turn thing is no problem. I did the same thing a few times the first time I was the last player in a turn (and still do occasionally).

Comment

Turn 2105 to Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X