Turn Tracking ACT051 - Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 2135 to the Peacekeepers
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

'36>Hive
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

TURN!

Chairman's SPasmofiT's personal log:
        We are making the final preparations for the invasion. Our recon rovers are being prepared and within 15 turns, the fundamentalist threat will be removed...
        I hope this will serve as an warning for other who might choose to interfere with our plans.

Comment

are we stuck? what's going on!

Comment

?
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

I like this game ! don't let it die!
              I think ragadast is stuck! replacement player? we wait?

Comment

He's only been gone a day - theres's no panic, if he doesn't post soon we'll send out a search party for the absent-minded professor
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

PANIC!
                  PANIC!
                  PANIC!

Tau! Replacement! Or can you play a couple of turns?

Comment

Turn 2136 to the Peacekeepers.

Panic not....
                    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

'37>Hive

absent-minded oops i meant absent, glad to see u back
                      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

TURN!
                        Who was stuck?
                        I sent the turn to Ragadast.

Comment

ARISTOTLE BASE 2137 (PP)-After nearly a year of panic and anxiety, the students of the University of Planet are glad to see their Provost back--in his office, that is.

Provost Radagast had been reported missing sometime in late 2135. Rumours of assassination, kidnapping, and other bizarre conspiracies spread rapidly through the sacred halls of learning.

But on Thursday evening, a team of searchers discovered him wandering alone, unkempt but unharmed, through the rocky wastelands far east of the city. Apparently, he had taken a "sabbatical" and told no one. His first words to the search party, which hardly recognized the Provost, were "Solitude is enlightening. yes?"

Further investigation revealed that the Provost had wandered off in search of "the secret knowledge of Planet" on a sort of vision quest. Mind-worm scars found across his body showed the harsh treatment Planet had dealt to him.

While citizens of other factions grumbled comments about the "absent minded professor," students of University took in stride. "We are not a 24/7, 9-5 operation here, like *some* factions that see no value in life except the production of wealth, and nor do we track our citizens' every move in a misguided attempt to control society, like *some other* factions" said Jon Ralls, dean of Philosophy and chairman of the University Ethics Committee. Students seemed proud: "Our own provost forsook the awesome demands of administration to be like us! He studies too, but surely his meditations surpass ours in depth and brilliance! And what a great model, he studies Planet directly, not books!" raved the "independent" student-run newspaper _Potestas in Veritate_.

However, another student, who wished to remain anonymous, said that perhaps the good Provost had inhaled a bit too much "mind-weed," a curious five-leaved plant that is reportedly all the rage among the students in the Poetry and Philosophy departments. Another student cracked that the Provost "was gettin himself all environmental and dancin in the planetary springtime so's to impress the tree-huggin' Deirdre." The Registrar's offfice denied both rumours. The interviewed students could not be found later to confirm their statements.

turn 2137 to morgan.

(sorry, was away without notice, and much too occupied to check in on the web site. Shouldn't happen again.)

Comment

Turn 2137 to Peacekeepers

Comment

'38>SpasmofIT
                              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

------Transcript of session follows -------
                                spasm@xnet.ro
                                The user's email name is not found.

I've tried and failed 3 times - I'll send it again later in case this is just a glitch , but do you have a second e-mail addy Spasmo ?
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X