• Show
Clear All

2123 to PK

Comment

2123 to XWaste

Comment

2124 to Pk

Comment

err - I just researched secrets of the Human Brain - and no free tech, no message about the excitement stimulating research...no one else has it right? on the monument screen it just says that I have discovered it, no mention in brackets afterwards the date it was first discovered and by whom.

Do the aliens start with it?

I was really banking on that extra tech, dammit

turn sent

Comment

Tough life. (SOHB).

Personally I find it much easier to probe usurpers than do own research. For some reason their only attempt to attack my base was sending a 1-3r-1 that I bribed for around 45 energy.

Soon I will have to find some new cities to visit though. Caretakers seem loaded.

Comment

Unfortunately, I clearly recall having seen that one of the alien factions had discovered SHB at least 5 turns ago...

You could get consolation by convincing yourself you would have had to acquire it someday somehow anyway...

Comment

2125 to XWaste

Comment

mmm - don't recall the notice but oh well...

turn sent...

Comment

2126 to XWaste

Comment

2127 to Pk.

Re SOHB I think you only get the notice if you are researching it at the time it gets discovered.

Comment

No, only the player who gets to see the moves of the faction that discovers it gets the message. (He is also the only one who gets the messages about that faction starting or nearly completing SPs.) If I am not mistaken, the Caretakers are between the Peacekeepers and the Consciousness in the turn order, so the Peacekeepers would get the message (as it appears that they did).

Comment

2127 to XWaste

Prime Function Aki-Rynn is pleased to announce the completion of The Command Nexus

Comment

2128 to Pk

Thanks to Tau for clearing the matter re announcements.
                            Besides this - I just learned a new concept "technology trading rights" which were immediately extrapolated to "SP building rights". Usefull stuff.
                            [This message has been edited by buster (edited January 2

Comment

Did some postings disappear or something. I distinctly remember having written something more. Can't remember what though so probably was not important.

Anyway - 2134 to Jacques of Pk

Comment

2134 to XWaste

Comment

Working...
                                X