No announcement yet.

OktoberFist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a really long delay ... could we get a substitute perhaps?
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• But who would we be able to get to sub, as everyone is playing this game!
      Team 'Poly

Comment

• Maybe RedFred?

Comment

• RedFred sounds good to me ... a sound player Would you ask him Googlie?
          Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2190 to JSchwab

Comment

• 2191 sent to Misotu.

JSchwab

Comment

• I've e-mailed RedFred - no reply yet (only 7:20 on the west coast). Off to my golf game

G.

Comment

• I am certainly willing, but I'd sure like to avoid the embarrassment of not being able to unzip again. All zip utilities are not created equal. Could Deimos send me a sample file, any file, in a zipped state so that I can confirm that my program can handle his program? Provided I am able to unzip and Gopher is willing to let me fill in, I'll do it.

I am at rshypitka@hotmail.com

To the players other than Misotu and Googlie: I started another PBEM and my PC couldn't handle Misotu's zip program and so I caused a several week delay getting it sorted out.

Comment

• RedFred,

The test file has been sent. Please let me know how it works out.

Thanks!
                    "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                    "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

• Sounds cool - hope it works out RedFred. 2191 has been sent to Googlie.
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2191 x-driven to big_canuk

Comment

• 2191 is on xdrive for Deimos
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

• MY2191 to Forman Gopher
                            "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                            "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                            "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

• All systems are go. I will be happy to sub for gopher. I'll try to read through the thread for clues to what has been happening and I've e-mailed gopher for details of his strategy.

Comment

• I would like to point out that although there seems to be no worries with zip files, my other condition for sub-ing (gopher's permission) has not yet been met.

gopher, I expect things are busy for you if you are heading off on a big trip in a couple days, but I'd sure appreciate it if you could get back to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X