• Show
Clear All

2105 to Sparta Command.
    Slocombe
    "Good? Is 'e good? 'E's a fackin' liability!"

Comment

Turn sent to Gaians.

Comment

Lady Gaia has trotted off into the woods until Sunday. Just to let Tau Ceti know... since she hasn't made formal notice of this leave of absence on this thread, so don't kick her off...

BUT... please send her rude e-mails so that she starts sending her turn notifications to this thread as well as notifications like the one above

Provost Slocombe
        Slocombe

Comment

Oops! I guess I need to check the message board more often. I didn't know I was breaking all the rules! Please don't dump me! I have sent the next turn to the Hive. They have it. Not me.

Comment

Nothing received from the Hive yet. That's not justified by the time lag I guess, so Capn_Hampton I think you should try sending the turn once more...

Comment

Tried sending the hive turn 2106 again. Haven't received any word from the Hive.

Comment

I already send the 2106 turn to UoP at the 21st of June. Today I've send it again just in case...

Comment

I just checked my e-mail and got two "unreceived" messages both sent to capn_hampton who has sent the 2106 turn to me once more. In my "undelivered" replies I was telling him that (a) I already received, played and sent the 2106 turn to UoP and (b) the second version was not possible to unzip with winzip.

After seven days I had no unreceived message for the 2106 turn sent to UoP and I have no e-mail from Slocomb as well...

Slocombe, would you like me to send the UoP-2106 turn to capn_hampton and/or CBH who may try to send the file to you, or maybe you can e-mail me an alternative e-mail address of yours so that I can try that one too ?

Comment

I really don't understand where the problem is. I haven't received any of these emails, but I have received email from other people. Is it possible you are sending them to the wrong address? I am also troubled by the fact that you couldn't unzip my file the second time. Let me know if this problem continues in the future.

Comment

I only just received 2106 for the first time yesterday.
                      As I cocked up my reading-home-e-mail-from-work and forgot to leave a copy on the server, I was unable to play the turn last night, but I will do it tonight (around 1830 UTC), then send the turn on to CBH.

Slocombe.
                      [This message has been edited by Slocombe (edited June 29, 2000).]
                      Slocombe

Comment

>>> PROPOSAL <<<

Can we all agree to use this thread NOT just to declare passing each turn to the next player but also to communicate all sorts of problems and delays by posting at least once every 48 hours ?

This could be very helpful to all of us and at least could make delays of 6-7 days look logical and acceptable since all four of us will know the reasons for these delays.

Comment

Turn 2106 sent to Spartans (Finally!)
                          Slocombe

Comment

2107 sent to Gaians.

Comment

Turn 2107 sent to the Hive

Comment

UoP-2107 sent...

Comment

Working...