Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn to Gaians.

Well I will be away until sunday night so it's not a big deal
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Good 2147 to the Believers.
      Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Gaians
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• 2148 to the Believers ...
          Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Gaians

The Belivers would like to share the Lords blessing on their completion of Planets first Secret Project.

Comment

• Ah yes - forgot to mention that the Spartans built the Command Nexus last turn.

2149 to the Believers.
              Team 'Poly

Comment

• Well nobody reads this anyway so I don't even know why I bother.

Turn to Gaians.

Comment

• I read this sometimes...

Although Morgan Industries failed to build the Command Nexus in time, luckily all of the constuction materials that had been used in the process were miraculously converted into a complete map of the human genome in one turn. How does this make any realistic sense you ask. It doesn't but we built it anyway.
                  Turn to Mis last night.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• The flexibility of Morganite engineers is indeed astonishing

2150 to the Believers
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

• ?? No idea how that double-post happened
                      [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited July 21, 2000).]
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Morgan last night.

Comment

• Turn to Morgan.

Comment

• 2151 sent to the Believers.
                            Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Gaians

Comment

• Turn to Morgan.

Comment

Working...
                                X