Turns of ACT021 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT021 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:Difficulty level: Thinker.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread Apolyton 2000 PBEM Tournament

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

Hi guys ... looking forward to the game.

Er ... who is starting ?
    Team 'Poly

Comment

Supposed to be Gaians.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

turn sent to misotu

I have offered pacts to everyone, I hope you will accept.

CEO BustaMike
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

2102 sent to Garth. This should be interesting. My first game as the Spartans. Ever.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to the Gaians.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I received an email from WhiteElephants that was supposed to have the turn, but the attachment got lost somewhere.

Please resend.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

turn sent

Comment

2103 sent to Believers.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Gaians.

Just wondering what time zones you guys are in to see how the turn syncronization is. I am in Mountain time right now, and I can play my turn between 5:30 and 9:30 Monday - Friday. I can play at almost any time on saturday, and on sunday before 2 in the afternoon. I check these boards and my email at work so I can do diplomatic messages almost any time.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Turn to Gaians

Comment

I'm on Eastern Time and I can't work at the moment so I tend to be on-line on and off during the day, 10.00-19.00 Mon-Fri. Not usually around in the evenings, but I play quite a few turns at weekends when the weather is bad

Next turn sent to the Believers.

Team 'Poly

Comment

turn is away

Comment

Turn to the Believers.
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                              X