Turns of ACT021 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn sent
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

2119 sent to the Believers.

I'll be away from two weeks from tomorrow, but I still have access to a PC and the internet so I am hoping to be able to play a turn most days. I don't think I'll be able to play a turn tomorrow, the flight is too long. Apologies in advance for any hold-ups this will cause.
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Gaians

No offense Mis, but are you playing in enough games?
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

turn sent
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

No offence taken Garth ... they just, er, sort of piled up on me Usually it's OK, but these two weeks while I'm away are proving a bit tricky ...

Turn sent to Garth.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Gaians.

Well it seems the power graphs are out, and My Lord do we suck.
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

2121 sent to Garth. Have studiously avoided looking at power graphs ...
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Gaians, last night. My connection was really slow so I couldn't post it then.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

2122 sent to the Believers
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Gaians

Comment

turn sent

Comment

2123 sent to the Believers
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

TUrn to Gaians

Comment

Working...
                                X