No announcement yet.

Momentum-Hybrid-Builder Challenge game #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Tig ... any news on the new improved parallel game? Sounds like you, Vel, Kaz and I are definites. Adam didn't sound keen, but joer does so that means we just need to know how Bustamike feels?

It would be good to get it going if it's viable. Although this game is providing more than the expected levels of excitement in the early days

cheers
    Mis

Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Vel...by Spartans who are quite annoyed by the richness of his territory compared to ours and our allies.

Comment

• Sorry I haven't been checking the board much. I would be happy to play the same faction in another game on a larger map. My suggestions for the map would be 50-70% water, weak errosion, average native life, and rainy climate. I would love to keep Vel alive in this game so he can give me tech lest Kaz and I rover rush him, but he got EVERY green square and I got every brown one this game. I don't think this would be an issue on a larger map. Anyway I'm happy to finish this game and/or start another.

------------------
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Turn sent to Adam.

Hey Kaz....come get some....we got some 2-2-2's just waiting to dance with your recon boys, and I think you'll find that they hang better in a fight than my poor defenseless former....

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• 2117 sent to the Believers.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

• Sorry I've been a little reclusive folks.. I'm coaching a little league traveling all-star team. We've been practicing 18-20 hours a week gearing up for the tournament.. our first game is wednesday (please wish us luck). Anyway, it looks like we have 6 players now for a parrallel game. I'll try to get it started when I get my next turn from bustamike. Joer, if you're reading this, please drop me another email with your vital signs... Tig

Comment

• Hmm ... if you don't have the turn yet, that's unusual. I sent it to bustamike a few days ago now and he usually plays quite quickly. I'll resend.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to the Spartans..

Comment

• I'll be gone until Monday so I won't be able to play a turn until then. Sorry for any inconvinience I cause.

Comment

• 17>

Comment

• 2118 sent to the Believers.
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Kaz... Tig

Comment

• Turn complete.

(and sent to Adam)
                            -=Vel=-
                            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• 2119 sent to the Believers.
                              [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited July 13, 2000).]
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

• PS I'm away from home from tomorrow until Monday, so I'm afraid I won't be able to play any turns until then.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X