X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2151 sent to bustamike

Comment

• 2152 back to Col. korn469
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• 2152 sent to bustamike yesterday...resent today

Comment

• I played 2152 and sent it the first time around. I'll play it again if you want. Not sure why it got resent.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• 2153 to korn469.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• 2154 sent to bustamike

Comment

• 2154 to MtG
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• 2155 to korn469

Comment

• i am working on a 40+ hour week a work this week in addition to 18 hours of class so i have been slow but i will send out my turn tonight as soon as i get out of class

korn469

Comment

• Cool - got it (MY2156), and sent to the overworked Col. korn469.

Comment

• turn sent to bustamike

Comment

• turn to MtG

Comment

• turn sent to Bustamike

Comment

• i just wanted to know the status of the turn...i sent it out a few days ago and i know that bustamike got it

korn469

Comment

• I played and sent the last turn I got... that was 2157.

Comment

Working...
                                X