No announcement yet.

turns of ACT005 game in Apolyton SMAC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no problem korn - I hope you get everything fixed with minimum cost and hassle.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• M.Y. 2135 sent to bustamike

Comment

• M.Y. 2136 sent to bustamike

Comment

• MY 2137 sent to Col. korn469
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• M.Y. 2137 sent to bustamike

Comment

• MY 2138 to Colonel korn469.

The Imperalist Agressors who style themselves Peacekeepers have undertaken to elect themselves planetary governor, in order to spy on us, and they have committed further agressive acts by unauthorized spy-plane flights over our territory, and the construction of purpose built espionage vessels. We have shot down the Imperialist spy plane - it is up to these irresponsible Adventurists if they wish to plunge this new home down the same destructive precipice that capitalist Imperialism took Earth.

Chairman MtG
              [This message has been edited by MichaeltheGreat (edited February 19, 2000).]

Comment

• MY 2139 to Col. korn469

Chairman MtG announces the liberation of the first oppressed lackeys of the Imperialist Agressors.

Comment

• Since you guys have never played with me before, now would be a good time to let you in on my policy of aggression. The Hive has attacked me without provocation(Planetary Gov. was for trade and the chopper was found in a nearby pod and making its way back to my base). I will not stand for any kind of aggression. Furthermore, mark my words, my citizens would rather die than live under Hive tyranny. By launching an attack on my bases the Hive WILL NOT gain anything more than scorched earth.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• We don't mind scorching your earth.

In fact, we have X-missile needlejets for that purpose, if you wish to accelerate the process. We can also upgrade our Missile rovers to X-missile, if you so desire.

(Out of game mode. Sorry, BustaMike - I really do hate being a dirty bastard, but it is obligatory to attempt to win.)

Since you haven't played me either, this might give you an idea of who you're dealing with: http://www.an.i-dentity.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000169.html

Due to ACOL being down earlier, that thread doesn't refer to the turn where I destroyed 38 Hive units and three bases, plus reduced three other bases to empty size one or two, for the loss of five choppers. Have a nice day.
                    [This message has been edited by MichaeltheGreat (edited February 21, 2000).]

Comment

• I'm not dead yet... turn sent
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Two of your crawlers and three of your formers are.

MY 2140 to Colonel korn469 of the Spartans.

Leader stats at 2140:

Tech - korn469
                        everything else and overall - MtG

Comment

• M.Y. 2139 sent to bustamike,

MtG sorry my brain went dead when i was playing and i forgot to send you Planetary Economics which i discovered this turn...sorry about that you will get it next turn

Comment

• M.Y. 2140 sent to bustamike

Comment

• Turn will be sent in the morning, now that there is an agreement to restore the peace.

Comment

• MtG

i have never received a turn

Comment

Working...
                                X