X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turns of ACT005 game in Apolyton SMAC Tournament

The players of this game:

M.Y. 2101 sent to Col. Korn469
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm not in this game, but I'm quite curious to see how this one turns out, all three violent factions up against one another.. Cool!

Comment

this is my second play pbem and i tried to start the game and realized that there was a map of the game so i hit the esc key to cancle loading the turn so i could open the tournament map, but i had erased the map so i decided to go cold turkey but it said i tampered with my turn when i really didn't no restarts or anything...i guess i should have hit save and exit instead of the escape key...sorry for the bad start...it won't happen again

M.Y. 1 sent to bustamike

korn469

Comment

I sent turn 1 to Michael so he should be on turn 2 now. It's really too bad that I got stuck with the believers. I guess I'll just have to make the most of it.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Hey BustaMike, the game is supposed to be fun for all involved. If you do not want to play the Believers, then we can stop this and give you a different faction. Only one turn has been played anyway, so nothing is lost.

Who DO you want to be? Not University, not Believers... Gaians? Peacekeepers? Morgan? Just name the faction and you got it.

Comment

Thanks... I wasn't really upset with the faction choices but given the option, changing sounds good. How does PK sound? Also, could somebody read my other post about the scenarios of the tourney. I can't seem to load them.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

ACT005 has been restarted. BustaMike is now playing the Peacekeepers.

I apologize to everyone involved for the inconvenience.

Comment

--Disregard--

Due to my devastatingly lucky pod pops (normally I just get worms and IoD's, unless I'm on an enemy coastline, in which case I kelp half a dozen tiles) I whined and pleaded with Tau Ceti to incorporate my move results into the scenario. I'll play the new first turn just in case, and if I don't here from Tau Ceti in a few hours, I'll send it on to korn469 then.

BTW, I have a cable modem on a ethernet hub, so if anyone wants to be lazy and send me unzipped files, it's no problem.

Also, Tau Ceti, if you have other games available, I can play a pretty unlimited number. I work from home, have a pretty open schedule, and some of my existing PBEM's are winding down to a conclusion.

TigToad - "violent factions?" - all the factions I play are peaceful builders.
                  [This message has been edited by MichaeltheGreat (edited January 17, 2000).]
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

whatever is fine with me, i had a decent pod popping expedition myself (no worms at least)

if i get a turn in the next few hours busta mike will get his turn tonight

korn469

Comment

I got essentially the same results, just in different places, so I emailed Tau Ceti to disregard my previous whinge.

MY2101 sent to Colonel Korn469.

Comment

turn sent to bustamike

my pod popping was weird...it some ways it was really sucky in others it was ok

the wheels inside of wheels inside of wheels are already spinning...i have a bad feeling about this game...i fear that two hawks are ready to pick my empire apart

korn469
                        [This message has been edited by korn469 (edited January 17, 2000).]

Comment

We're mice - we even live in burrows. No threat to anyone.

Comment

Lets have a peaceful game... I am the peacekeepers... we like peace... uh

Comment

MY 2102 to Col. Korn469.

Maybe we could all do a cooperative Transcend victory? That way, no fighting.

BTW, BustaMike, I play PK most of the time in PBEM's, and I personally think they are the best fighting faction in the game. I rename the faction to Peacemakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X