No announcement yet.

Aredhran's Challenge Turns II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Archbishop stood upon the highest place of Hallowed Ground and peered at the huge force of UoP recon rovers and impact infantry.

He spat over the wall and watch absently as the spittle plunged into the River of Blood.

So, this is Uncle Jammie's idea of a truce, he thought bitterly.

"Well, we have something for you this time. Come, Provost, and meet your Maker!" he scowled, turning he descended the stairway quickly, looking forward to the fight.

Turn Complete.

BTW, I am having mega-problems with this board. Can we move this somewhere else?

Comment

• 2161 onward and upward!

Comment

• After too many hours of kneeling at the altar, and imbibing just a bit too much of the sacramental xenofungal wine, the Archbishop was, for the first time seeing triple, and not merely double. He took this as a sign, and headed to the restroom to throw up.

Comment

• turn to Jam.

jimmytrick, I don't have a problem with moving this to either another site, or making a new thread to see if this fixes your problem. (is the problem with the site, or just this thread)?

Comment

• M.Y. 2162 to Goob Industries.

I don't mind moving this to another site. Only because this one is so damned slow.

Comment

• I heard you people. Let's call a vote ! I want six answers... equal votes means we stay here.

Shall I move this thread to ACOL ?

Aredhran

Comment

• yea

Comment

• Turn 2162 to the Colonel.

Move, Move, Move.

Is that three votes?

Goob

Comment

• turn to Jam

Comment

• M.Y. 2163 to Goob Industries.

Comment

• *************** THREAD CLOSED ***************

By popular demand (5 positive votes received), this thread has been moved to ACOL.

Please post your messages in Aredhran's Challenge Turns.

Aredhran

Comment

Working...
                        X