Aredhran's Challenge Turns II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.Y. 2155 to Goob

Yes, this is, without a doubt the slowest game that is still moving!

JAMiAM

Comment

• Turn 2155 to the colonel

Goob

Comment

• Turn Complete

Comment

• 2155 PK >> 2156 Hive (cousLee)

...amazing speed, huh?
          [This message has been edited by MariOne (edited September 06, 1999).]
          I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

• M.Y. 2156 to Goob.

Comment

• Speeding to a colonel near you.

Comment

• 2156 PK >> 2157 Hive (cousLee)

Comment

• M.Y. 2157 to Goob.

Comment

• 4 turns in just over a week!!! What speed, well for this game at least.

Turn 2157 to Colonel HMFIC

Goob

Comment

• Turn Complete.

Comment

• 2157 PK >> 2158 Hive (cousLee)

Comment

• M.Y. 2158 to Goob.

Comment

• Oh Oh, AC madness strikes again, I could have sworn that I played on Friday and mailed the turn, but I did not post anything and HMFIC is swifter than this so maybe not...

Comment

• Goob,

So, what are you saying? Do you need a resend? Have you sent it out, yet? Do you need spanked? Do you like to be? Inquiring minds want to know!

JAMiAM

Comment

• We thank God that we are not involved in the latest delay, this time.

In our defense, let us boast. In our most recent game, a Bing Challenge, my teammate and I made contact after only fifteen turns. This prompted a mini-merge which required us to play turns, back and forth, in batches of five.

We managed to play five turns a day for just about every day until at MY 2155, Bing merged the game. I just thought I would post to let you folks know that it is possible.

And it was a hell of a lot of fun too.

As for this game, as soon as I am able to finish this prototype, I will, by the Grace of God, teach Jammie to respect his betters!

Comment

Working...
                                X