No announcement yet.

Aredhran's Challenge Turns II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I have not seen this turn pass my e-mail yet. Ive been looking.

Comment

• This game is cursed! I swear I sent it before (I didn't because there is no record of it) ( I also didn't recognise the turn as something I had done before when I started it up here at work. And during the week I kept having some sort of mental block about actually playing it.

I apologize.

Turn 2158 sent to the patient Colonel in Atlanta.

Comment

• Turn Complete

Comment

• turn to Jam.
          sorry for the delay. been having puter problems all weekend. lotsa crashes (not just with smac either).

Comment

• M.Y. 2159 to the Gooberites.

Comment

• 2159 PK >> 2160 Hive (cousLee)
              I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

• turn to Jam

wow!, who gave this game amphetamines!

Comment

• M.Y. 2160 to Goob Industries, last night. In less than 24 hours from the time of the last sent file, I might add.

Comment

• I didn't have a chance to play at work today so I had to slow the blistering pace down.

I apologize for the reload message, in my excitement to play this again so quickly I clicked save and exit instead of Ok when I entered my password, when I did get in then it was flahing the turn complete message. So I had to completely reload the game.

jimmytrick I will find your address and add it to me PAB.

turn to hmfic 2160 I believe.

Goob

Comment

• 2160 complete and sent to jt

Comment

• 2160 PK >> 2161 Hive (cousLee)
                        earlier this morning
                        I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

• M.Y. 2161 to Goob.

Comment

• The turn to Spartans tonight.

Comment

• The Archbishop stood upon the highest place of Hallowed Ground and peered at the huge force of UoP recon rovers and impact infantry.

He spat over the wall and watch absently as the spittle plunged into the River of Blood.

So, this is Uncle Jammie's idea of a truce, he thought bitterly.

"Well, we have something for you this time. Come, Provost, and meet your Maker!" he scowled, turning he descended the stairway quickly, looking forward to the fight.

Turn Complete.

Comment

• The Archbishop stood upon the highest place of Hallowed Ground and peered at the huge force of UoP recon rovers and impact infantry.

He spat over the wall and watch absently as the spittle plunged into the River of Blood.

So, this is Uncle Jammie's idea of a truce, he thought bitterly.

"Well, we have something for you this time. Come, Provost, and meet your Maker!" he scowled, turning he descended the stairway quickly, looking forward to the fight.

Turn Complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X