No announcement yet.

Looking for a PBEM game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free tree farms for the AI ?! ack i hope miriam kicks off with all your democracies before my police state in that case.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Don't worry - I'm have the map set up, and I'm not trying to modify the Alpha.txt on my first CMN. I gave the AI two independent formers, one per base plus a little terraforming.

I'm going to run my setup by an experienced CMN, and then mail it out. Please email me your passwords at

hjcarr01@athena.louisville.edu

I'll get the tracking thread started - any nominations for the game name - if you leave it to me, I'll give you hint.

Best,
      Shawn
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Game is ready - except I didn't realize you need to start the editor at year 2100, you cannot change it after you have the rest of the scenario set up - or at least I can't seem to get it to . Waiting on the free Uni tech, the game thread will be Uranium flats.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
          Game is ready - except I didn't realize you need to start the editor at year 2100, you cannot change it after you have the rest of the scenario set up - or at least I can't seem to get it to . Waiting on the free Uni tech, the game thread will be Uranium flats.
          Emailed ya
          Self-proclaimed
          King of the World

Comment

Working...
          X