No announcement yet.

Looking for a PBEM game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this game still open? I like those rules.
    If its still open, put me down for Morgan or Random if he's taken.
    #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
    #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

Me as the Peacekeepers : j_maunders at yahoo.co.uk
      Laz as Hive
      Crisler as Gains/Beleivers/Uni?
      Themonger as Uni/Morgan/Pirates?
      Possibly #endgame too as Morgan or Random

Send your e-mails

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

crislercomputers@msn.com

Put me down as Gaians...

Jam are you planning to run this one???

Also I say if we can get six we do, if not what AI level are we going to use???

Comment

my email is:no1inparticular@graffiti.net

I'll just stick with good ole Uni this time
          Last edited by Themonger; December 31, 2003, 02:23.
          Self-proclaimed
          King of the World

Comment

Excellent! I'm in.

email stuff to weldingmaskman@hotmail.com

I'll go Morgan, unless Themonger really wants him, in which case I'll take some other builder. Suprise me.

Well, this is it then. My first game, so go nice .
            #endgame

Comment

xxKris_no1@hotmail.com without x's is my email

as for planet size can we have it at normal instead ? i prefer to meet people rather then sit and practise transcending in 130 turns in solitude which i can do in single player.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Normal size planet sounds good to me.

Me PKs
                Laz Hive
                Crisler Gaians
                Themonger Uni
                #endgame Morgan
                AI... Santiago and Mim, of course, your favorite lesbian couple!

Shall we make a random map?

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Normal sized planet sounds good to me. Lets get this thing started

Oh yeah, and happy new year to everyone
                  Self-proclaimed
                  King of the World

Comment

post for a cmn then
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

So how do we go about starting this???

Comment

Laz, just make a random map, and set it going.

-Jam

Comment

Is this SMAC or SMAX?

I have both, but it is unclear.
                          #endgame

Comment

I perosnally like the extra stuff in SMAX but SMAC if fine here as well..

Comment

SMAC is prefferd please. I just HATE fungal towers

-Jam

Comment

Fungal towers can ruin your day big time, I agree. But who can't like 3-Res Trance Formers?

We need to work out if anyone doesn't have SMAX, then get this thing going.

Also, this'll probably be my last post until the 10/Jan/2004, so If you start and send the turn to me and I vanish, have paitence.
                                #endgame

Comment

Working...
                                X