All Human, All Conflict 2 turn tracking therad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Human, All Conflict 2 turn tracking therad

This is the turn tracking thread for "All Human, All Conflict 2".
    This is a SMAC game with 7 players on a Small map. Standard Apolyton rules apply, unless otherwise stated here (I will update this post if you want additional changes made, or anything specified/ made clear). Players are:

-kilian vassar - gaians - xxReinder_r@hotmail.com
    -lazerus - hive - xxKris_no1@hotmail.com
    -almostz - university - xxlmostz@ureach.com
    -Impaler - Spartans - xxxImpalerWrG@yahoo.com
    -sebed - morganites - xxsebed@poczta.onet.pl
    -dacole - peacekeepers - xxdacole@wfubmc.edu
    -agentsubversion - believers - xxagentsubversion@aol.com

MY2101 has been sent to Killian Vassar.

Good luck to All!

D

Turn sent.

GAH ! first turn and alrdy 1 mistake with moving ... *puts a sticky note on the computer not to play straight after getting home on a sat night
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
      GAH ! first turn and alrdy 1 mistake with moving ... *puts a sticky note on the computer not to play straight after getting home on a sat night
      Oh, if I had only known that during your days in MABB.....

D

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

i have my turn, but i don't know password

Comment

Originally posted by Sebed
            i have my turn, but i don't know password
            Check your Apolyton Private Messages.

D

Comment

Sorry, I had everything I needed, but I didn't know about it, turn sent to Impaler.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot, I received my turn as well
                But then again I was first so you probably already knew that.
                -KV
                ,,In the end we will find that intelligent life is always built up in the same way : the core ruling the cell, the brain ruling the body, and : the intellectual elite ruling the masses within a society. Human community-based behaviour is nothing less than behaving exactly as our body behaves." - Kilian Vassar Al'acada, State of the Body : Body of the State

Comment

Turn sent

Turn uploaded for Belivers, sorry I messed up my first attept to save the file and had to redo my turn (identicaly ofcorse). I think I got the hang of it now. Good luck everyone.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Grrrr!

Ok after adcidently uploading the .SAV rather then the .ZIP I dont seem to be able to edit my last post to include it so here it is again hopefully correct.
                    Attached Files
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

you sent him an email telling him its here ?

Comment

As I explained Earlier in the sign up thread, I am unable to do so due to a problem with my ISP and/or E-mail clinet. I have now sent him a PM. I am afraid though that he dose not log onto Apolyton regularly and is mearly waiting for E-mails. If someone else could send him an E-mail informing him this woud be most apresiated.

Comment

We aren't going very fast, are we?
                          ,,In the end we will find that intelligent life is always built up in the same way : the core ruling the cell, the brain ruling the body, and : the intellectual elite ruling the masses within a society. Human community-based behaviour is nothing less than behaving exactly as our body behaves." - Kilian Vassar Al'acada, State of the Body : Body of the State

Comment

AgentSubversions computer got nicked, he said it would be a week or so until it was replaced.

Comment

ok I can wait, is he ok with uplading the turns and not being sent them by E-mail?

Comment

Working...
                              X