No announcement yet.

All Human, All Conflict 2 turn tracking therad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my new cable modem - not working yet, came in to job and am posting turns during lunch break from a thumb drive. Hopefully customer service will get me up and running tomorrow. Here's the last turn I sent to Lal/PK as a zip.
    Attached Files
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• Finally got the new cable modem configured, my new address is shawnmmcc at insightbb.com - my old address, when I can access it, will be good for another week.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
      X