No announcement yet.

All Human, All Conflict 2 turn tracking therad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw - had 2 reloads, but didnt start the game till last - forgot my password..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Turn sent.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

turn recieved and sent.

Comment

turn sent...
          last time University - 3 reloads
          this time Gaians - 2 reloads
          who's next???

Comment

2103 to Believers
            Mart
            Map creation contest
            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I don't know but it would be nice if we could atleast have an explanation for the multiple reloads, i got no response when i emailed.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

maybe they were just simple time loops
                BinT gave an explanation, and Gaians?
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

mart, you forgot that Im gaians!
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I have difficulties remembering given passwords..
                    But now I remember them both
                    had to reload another replacement game too

Comment

Turn to Peacekeepers.
                      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Turn to Peacekeepers. I accidently hit the Peacekeeper turn save (the one I just sent) when loading my other game, of course couldn't play it, and had to save and exit. Haven't done this before - will that give an "extra save" message?
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Guess what I received from dacole
                          Is he in-game still?

FILE QUARANTINED
                          ----------------

The internal virus scanner at Wake Forest University
                          Baptist Medical Center removed ahac2 gains 2108.zip since it was
                          found to contain a potentially malicious file. (FILE FILTER= *.zip file filter).

For security reasons, files of certain types are quarantined.
                          The original attachment will be examined and released if
                          it is determined not to be a threat to the e-mail system or your PC.

If you need assistance or immediate release of the message
                          please contact the Help Desk (6-HELP)
                          This was attached to his message and named ahac2 gains 2108.txt

He also added:

name is wrong on zip file should be 2104 sorry about that.

Comment

Some Server-side anti-virus programs are VERY aggressive - you may want to download his email if yours will let you (some let you pull a suspect email out of quarantine) and scan it with your personnel anti-virus program.

Comment

Im using a Outlook Express based tool - Incredimail and it downloads the files as-is, attachments are kept in something very similar to quarantine an when I want to open them the program requests a virus scan from my Norton Antivirus

Im not living at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Dacole is and this centers' virus filters ate the attachment, not my Symantec tool.

Anyways, I emailed him to resend.

Comment

No resend was needed - Antigen Quarantine area finally let the file go..

Lazerus its yours!

Didnt remeber, whos playing Hive and went to the 1st page were all plyers are listed.."Lazerus, of course!" was my 1st thought & then I realised that on most games where Hive takes part, Lazerus also takes part marioneting Yang..

Comment

Working...
                                X