No announcement yet.

Turns of 7-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok with the switch to five and two. I must say, I am blown away by the work ethic of Googlie. Maybe when this is all over we can pass the virtual hat and get him a Christmas present for all his hard work (even if it's Christmas 2005).

BTW, if there are open faction choices, I would enjoy Miriam or the Gs more than the Hive. The good chairman's lack of energy creeps me out. Besides, the Hive makes a great AI faction! (Say it together now; "Your democracy constitutes a direct threat to my position as leader of the Hive . . .".
    "While there is an underclass, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -- Eugene V. Debs.

Comment

Originally posted by rsfarrell
      I'm ok with the switch to five and two. I must say, I am blown away by the work ethic of Googlie. Maybe when this is all over we can pass the virtual hat and get him a Christmas present for all his hard work (even if it's Christmas 2005).

BTW, if there are open faction choices, I would enjoy Miriam or the Gs more than the Hive. The good chairman's lack of energy creeps me out. Besides, the Hive makes a great AI faction! (Say it together now; "Your democracy constitutes a direct threat to my position as leader of the Hive . . .".
      It may be a little late... or is it... have you gotten the turn yet?
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
      X