No announcement yet.

Turns of 7-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it was on Oct 28th that vitamin j last posted on 'Poly, and the next day was Lados' last post.

I think that 2 weeks is long enough to visit the thread and post that they're still interested let alone responding to e-mails that have been sent

I have e-mailed them both asking them to post in this thread that they are still interested in playing, and I suggest after 48 hours from now, if no reply, we look for replacements

G.

Comment

At this point I wouldn't be upset if we turned them over to the AI, just to have a game going. I've said before that this is my first PBEM (save one failed attempt four years ago), and I'm itching to get it under way.

I agree though that Alien Secrets might be a good place to mine some players from.... We'll probably end up with seven people playing two different games!

Comment

Hi Guys,
        Sorry I've been absent - I'm just finishing yet another move. I wish I could commit to this game, but realistically it's not going to work. I still can't get into my hotmail for some reason. Anyway, please find a replacement and again, sorry.

Comment

Looks like two AI's would be the best plan...
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Fine by me.
            "While there is an underclass, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -- Eugene V. Debs.

Comment

Net Warrior... I'm thinking that if you could e-mail Lados' turn to Googlie he can set him as an AI and likewise when I get the turn I'll send to Googlie so he can set vitamin j as an AI and then I think we'll be all set.

Comment

Comment

Ok, 2102 (for Spartans) to Googlie, just in case.

Comment

Hmm - I don't know of any way to "turn over the factions to the AI" as you put it - just to eliminate the 2 tardy players (and thus make it into a five player game)

But the balance of the game would be destroyed with a 5-player game as various "goodies" and landmarks are accessable to at least 2 factions - and by dropping one from a "matched pair" would give unfettered access to the goody to the other

Given that the game has just started, why don't I reset it from the beginning as a five human plus 2 AI game, and have rsf, MM and NW just redo their first year turns?

(and FlameFlash, if you'd rather play Gaia or Sparta than as Miriam, these 2 would be up for grabs)

Googlie
                    Last edited by Googlie; November 15, 2003, 10:20.

Comment

A reset sounds good to me. I guess you'll have to rename the thread too

Comment

A five player game sounds good. We might in theory be able to finish it, even.

Comment

5-up okay by me Reset sounds like a good idea (I haven't even SEEN a turn, so it's all good to me).

Comment

I've e-mailed FF tro see if he wants to stay as Miriam or switch to Dee or Corrie

G.

Comment

Game restarted as 5-Alive. Go here for the new turn reporting thread

Good luck all

Comment

Looks good Goog. I was fine either way (switching or not), sorry for my abscence this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X