No announcement yet.

Gufnork's Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys sorry I won't be able to play until Tuesday. I'm leaving for the Marine base to see Shang off (He's deployed to Iraq).
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Best wishes to you both
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yes, best wishes to you both, HongHu!

Comment

• Me too!

Comment

• Turn 2203 to Rubin

Comment

• M.Y. 2203 Complete

2204 passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• It seems I'm pretty good about playing quickly, but less good at remembering to post here. The turn went to HongHu five hours ago.

Comment

• Turn sent finally.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn 2204 to Rubin

Comment

• M.Y. 2204 Complete

2205 passed to the Gaians.

Comment

• Guys I'm sorry to say this again but I will not be able to do the turns very frequently again. I've been busier and cannot afford playing every night now. I can guarantee at least once every week and will try to do more but is this acceptible for everybody?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu: While I've enjoyed this game very much and have the deepest respect for the limited time at your disposal I really do not want to continue at 1 turn per 7+ days. This is my first PBEM ever and I've found that continuing delays greatly reduce my interest in the game and the fun provided. Additionally, the turn rate have been very poor for some time now.

To this, I suggest one of the following:

1) HongHu is declared the winner and the game is terminated.
                          2) I leave the game and the Rubinites get a replacement player.

Comment

• HongHu:

My thoughts are akin to Rubin's. I've played in a couple of PBEMs in which the turn rate slows, and slows, and slows, until everyone loses interest. I think the sensible thing to do is to acknowledge your victory.

Long live the Princess of Love.

Comment

• Guys I don't think we need to end the game yet. I have enjoyed this game very much (my first PBEM as well) so I would like to stay but I realize that I have been slowing down the pace of the game. That's why I was asking if you guys would like a quicker game for if so I was planning to ask for a replacement. There's no way that I should ask Rubin to find a replacement since I'm the source of the problem. (I actually played half of the game last night but wasn't able to finish it.)

I will open a thread here to ask for replacement ok? Please let me know if you are against this. Again I'm really sorry about this. It has been an absolutely fun game playing with you guys.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Somebody has PMed me about the replacement. I will wait until you all see this before I give him the final response.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X