No announcement yet.

Gufnork's Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent a while ago. Happy new year everybody!
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn 2200 to Rubin.

The University city of Monitoring Station has been rebuilt from the ashes. The good citizens look forward to it being a new seat of learning.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• M.Y. 2200 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2200:
        Fierce wars rage across the planet! The destructive powers have reached a critical point and it is uncertain if human life prevails the wake of destruction.
        In these dire times Rubinic scientists have managed to detail a status report (M.Y. 2200).
        End of Report

Turn 2201 passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Rubin; January 3, 2004, 09:40.

Comment

• Turn to HongHu.

Comment

• Finally sent out the turn. Sorry for the long delay. My nephew's been deployed to Iraq so I have been very busy lately.

I noticed that both Gaian and Rubin were under sanction. Why is that? Isn't somebody supposed to notify everybody for things like that? Or it's just me who's been ignorant?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I will be out of town tonight and tomorrow morning. I will be unable to play another turn until Friday evening.

Oh, and that "sanctions" thing. It must have had something to do with the transition from Gufnork to Hercules. For how long am I under sanctions?

Comment

• I came to realization that Rubin had burnt down a uni base that defected to him. This was considered an atrocity so he is receiving sanctions for it. What have you done Chip? Also what is a sanction anyways?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn 2201 to Rubin.

Maybe Chip engaged in a bit of nerve stapling

Comment

• Hercules: I haven't received the turn. Please re-send! Turn received!
                    Last edited by Rubin; January 9, 2004, 10:45.

Comment

• M.Y. 2201 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2201:
                      Following public demands CEO Rubin stated this in a very brief ML3dV broadcast:

"The Rubinites are not under any kinds of sanctions!"
                      End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• Yea last turn was the last year Rubinites were under any kinds of sanction. We are glad that you have returned to the good side.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn to HongHu.

Sanctions. Er, internal problems. Not fit for broadcast.

Comment

• Turn 2202 to desanctioned Rubin

Comment

• M.Y. 2202 Complete

*No time for a report this year*

Turn passed to Lord Chip

Comment

• Over to the Hive.

Comment

Working...
                                X