No announcement yet.

Most Annoying Faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of new to this. I make a lot of posts, but I really don't know anything about anyone here. I've kind of picked up the tab that Frankychan is not a nice guy . So, ah, is there anything else I maybe should know about you guys before I start posting some more?

Comment

O, don't worry about it. We're just playing a game with Franky since he's one of our sworn 'enemies' down in the ACDG.

We start a PBEM with him in it soon, so I guess that tells enough.
      O yes, one thing you must always remember: we're
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

He's a nice guy, if you like fullhumans... which if you do, then you need help anyways... but the Hive? And plus, he is certifiably crazy, because he voluntarily took the Believers, thus freeing me from having to deal with them.... we'll see how he is feeling after his + 25% attack with laseers is nullified by the industrial might of the Hive in producing Silksteel Garrisons!

Comment

psi army continues to approach hidden in fungus, deciding to end Hive threat
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
            Trithemius is in PEACE, Frankychan in Hive, so probably no collataral damaga to CPU...
            That's what you think, you hatless wonder! :0
            Trithemius
            ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

*peeks in*

What is this?! Smacktalking about me?

Nah, it's all good. I guess I'm a pretty nice guy, just a little ACDG roleplay spilling into the AC-General thread. I think that I play the Hive a little too much.....I don't care about committing atrocities so long as the Charter is repealed.

Originally posted by Ouro_827

He's a nice guy, if you like fullhumans... which if you do, then you need help anyways... but the Hive? And plus, he is certifiably crazy, because he voluntarily took the Believers, thus freeing me from having to deal with them.... we'll see how he is feeling after his + 25% attack with laseers is nullified by the industrial might of the Hive in producing Silksteel Garrisons!
              Crazy? Well, I guess. The Believers aren't my first choice in SMAC, but to give someone else the Believers wouldn't make the game much fun for them, now would it? It should make things more interesting with a Hive player at the helm of the Believer faction.

Nah, Commy I'm a nice guy (or at least that's what THEY tell me). Just joking around.....but I really DO commit as much atrocities as I say.. Just not against Human players.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Trithemius

That's what you think, you hatless wonder! :0
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Frankychan, now you can planetbuster the world in the name of the Lord.
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

That`s some explosive spreading of Lord`s word.
                    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                    X