No announcement yet.

Poll: Who is the Hottest Chick in SMAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirriam might look quite more interesting when on Earth - flic movie shows more of her pics....... that's for looks. mind matters are probably more similar on both planets
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Well written Allie. It's such a pity that the testerone in this thread totally ignored it.

Another interesting woman is Aki-Zeta-5. Her pure logic and super intellect seems to turn off most of the guys. Perhaps they are uncomfortable with the thought of a woman who is a blonde 'and' highly intelligent.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

.... a blonde 'and' highly intelligent.
        i'm for it - show me the direction
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          And Santiago always struck me as the sort who would eat her mate afterwards.
          i have rather impression she would be like completely ..... cool .... about it afterwards
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
            Well written Allie. It's such a pity that the testerone in this thread totally ignored it.
            Just because we don't comment on it doesn't mean we don't read it.

I don't mind intelligent girls, in fact I would prefer them to have a brain, but for some reason blonde doesn't do it for me.
            With regards to Aki though, it is more her lack of sex drive that is a turn-off.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i had "luck" in my life to date only blonde girls..... just waiting for long awaited change, or is it my ...... fate? fatum? destiny? karma?
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by Starfarer
                Now now. I'm sure someone goes for the "Frumpy Fundamentalist" look. Five people did, actually.

Personally, her fanatacism makes me shiver in all the WRONG ways. Maybe she isn't insane from the get go, but oh dear God does she end up that way.

I always wondered how people like her justify breaking all their own religious laws. Then I remember.

"They don't love our God so they're godless and deserve pain."

Sickens me, disgusts me, and revolts me. I do everything in my power to avoid and/or confuse people like that in real life, why in the name of all that is good and holy would I want to MATE with one?

Shudder.
                If you don't stop being serious, I'm gonna have to slap you into next Tuesday!
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

But... but... what if I don't wanna miss Monday?!

(Easy to say when I don't have anywhere to go on Monday, i know)
                  Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

I just want to weigh in and say how disgusting and pathetic it is that my fellow men are here debating the relative physical and sexual merits of completely fictional characters, based only on mediocre artwork and occasionally spotty voice acting.

For shame. Shame!

...and the answer is Deirdre. Easily. Rwarrrrrr.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

A stinging rebuke, but let me rebut.

...just as soon as I find my club... where DID I put that thing... I hope I didn't lose it, I've got a fight with a mammoth next week...
                      Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

Cute hat btw Ali!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

While I didn't vote for her myself, I am curious as to how you can determine other people's tastes in women better than they can for themselves...
                          Sorry, no offence.
                          I withdraw my statement.
                          Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

I have an odd question? Wouldn't the Counciousness be curious about how humans reproduced? So wouldn't they have a large sex drive?

Comment

They already know how it's done. the process, however, is messy, emotionally charged, and to be perfectly honest, HORRIDLY inefficient.

Especially when compared with lower life forms. When a dog goes into heat and gets it on, she has puppies almost invariably, whereas having children amongst huumans is a hit-or-miss-maybe-not-but-maybe-so affair.

So all it is, in their eyes, is a necessary evil that, unfortunately, is firmly established and required in emotional thinking and doesn't even always work... so it's basically a lot of work for only an occasional return in their eyes.

Which means, I suppose, that they absolutely adore the Cloning Vats.

Comment

Isn't Miriam a fourty-year old woman?

Comment

Working...
                                X