Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covert Operations - General (2125 - 2149)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, I was thinking about that, since that's the next thing we'll be saying to them. I'm asking in the Morgan relations thread for a final word on what we should have in the list.

Edit: Oh, you edited the list in.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

A trade embargo? are we to insinuate that we've acquired them through trade from a human faction?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

crosspost (with edit)

Comment

OK. Posts read, with edits.

I'll post the list then.

Comment

Our intelligence suggests that there is truth in your earlier supposition that the Gaians and Angels are co-operating. Our fear is that this co-operation is leading them down the path to Doctrine: Air Power, and it's going to be difficult to keep pace.

In light of this, bearing in mind that you have asked what techs we may currently have - or can imminently acquire - do you have any suggestions as to how, together, we could counter their likely rush to D:AP?

We have "acquired" - or researched:

- Applied Physics
            - Secrets of the Human Brain
            - Ethical Calculus*
            - Nonlinear Mathematics*

The two technologies marked with an asterisk * are currently under a trade embargo.

And of course there's the already-mentioned Gene Splicing - you can come back to us when you need it.

Comment

looks OK to me (I like your readjustment re Gene Splicing)

Comment

It was your idea, that one, we'd just forgotten all about it until now.

Comment

and how about the Morgan thread - add whatever yang is currently researching, maybe under the :

and we are about to aquire:

High Energy Chemistry
                  Optical Computers

(it just makes that lsit so much more impressive, I agree. And how long a time period is "about" anyway?)

Comment

So how are we going to go about this - just add all the stuff we get from the the next turn when we have it, or do we want to just do a new post with "and we are about to acquire"? I'd rather advertise something we already have, mind.

Comment

let's close this discussion in this thread (since it relates to Morgan) and just have that one running

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                        Should we outright tell the Morganites that we believe that the Gaians/Angels are gunning for Air Power and that it's imperative that we immediately start to co-operate in research?

No. I don't think that will sway them. It's too early to tell for sure. Let us sound cool and confident when dealing with Morgan (the other factions too, actually).

I'm aware that we just got their commlink. Best to feel them (the Angels) out first. Learn what we can to see if our assumptions (fears) are substantiated.
                        This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                          let's close this discussion in this thread (since it relates to Morgan) and just have that one running
                          Ah darn.
                          I was just going to comment some more on it.
                          I'll look in the morgan covert operations (I assume?)...
                          This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

I see that the Gaians are now the team with the most Canadians...

Comment

JHere's our datascreens from our Uni Infiltration:

What they're building:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Their Strength (those 2 Ogres don't look good):
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X