No announcement yet.

Command Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOB VACANCY : Empath/Chief Brood Trainer/Alpha Talent/...

Requirements:
    • Must possess psi talents
    • Must like working with animals, and love pets
    • Must like outdoors activity
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

LOL

Good one!!

(Post it in the next Phalanx)

Comment

I didn't know we had mindworm units.
        -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

We captured a spore launcher last turn

Comment

oh... didn't see that -_-
            if its not a big deal I'll take it ^_^
            It IS just a sporelauncher
            -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

Originally posted by wuy3
              if its not a big deal I'll take it ^_^
              Congratulations with your new appointment!
              What special title do you want? Alpha Talent, Brood Trainer, Empath or something else?
              Do you want to give the spore launcher a special pet name?

Comment

empath will be fine

I didn't know you can rename units after they've been produced...
                Humm well if you could, rename it to some biochem wep reference?

hehe thx for the appointment, I feel so special
                -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

Originally posted by wuy3
                  I didn't know you can rename units after they've been produced...
                  While we can't give each units an individual name in-game, we've given a number of special units their own nickname for easier reference and just because it's neat. The inventory of units can be found here, in the topped thread.

Comment

oh well I guess sporelauncher will be fine then. But now that I think about it, maybe they should have implemented something like name changes in the patch. Oh well.
                    -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

• So .................. how about that round of promotions (and demotions) following the elections and the successful war on Morgan (Googlie, the longtime supporter of Morgan, demoted following the election and the war outcome, and Kassiopeia, missing in action for a few months, replaced as Arcadian Governor):

General Maniac ............. Commander in Chief, Armed Forces, and Marshal of the Air Force
                      General Zeiter .............. Chief of Staff, Spartan Federation Army and Minister of Defence
                      Admiral Snoddasmannen ............. Admiral of the Fleet, and Minister of External Affairs

Lt General Googlie ............. Governor, Terrapeso Region and Commanding Officer, CRYPTEIA
                      Lt General vishniac ........... Governor, Laconia Region, and Minister of Infrastructure
                      Lt General wuy3 .................. Commanding Officer, Native Lifesystems
                      Rear Admiral Modo44 ................ Commanding Officer Transport Command and Governor, Arcadia Region

Have I missed anyone that's still current?

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie
                        Have I missed anyone that's still current?
                        I wouldn't call myself current anymore. I haven't opened a turn in five years. And my contribution to the invasion kinda approaches zero. So personally I don't feel I'm a candidate for promotion.

Comment

• Well, Zeiter and Modo were the driving force behind the invasion (esp Zeiter) - I contributed, but given the roleplay history of my ehading the Morgan camp, I'n due for a stint as an administrator, and what better then Terrapeso?

We can always have the 2 joint chairs as Zeiter and Snod, as Generals, and relegate me to Terrapeso (and the Crypteia)and you to the Airforce, both as Lt Generals

Comment

• So, how about:

General Zeiter .............. Joint-Chair of the Junta; Chief of Staff, Spartan Armed Forces; Minister of Defence
                            and
                            Admiral Snoddasmannen ............. Joint-Chair of the Junta; Admiral of the Fleet; Minister of External Affairs

Colonel Maniac ............. Marshal of the Air Force
                            Colonel Googlie ............. Governor, Terrapeso Region and Commanding Officer, CRYPTEIA
                            Colonel vishniac ........... Governor, Laconia Region, and Minister of Infrastructure
                            Colonel wuy3 .................. Commanding Officer, Native Lifesystems
                            Commander Modo44 ................ Commanding Officer Transport Command and Governor, Arcadia Region

Comment

• Do i get a raise?

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• You get as much graft as you can extort from the Arcadia region

GGLIE

Comment

Working...
                                X