No announcement yet.

The Mess Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That mess had better involve ammo casings from a recently-fired gun... :glare:
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

are officiers aloud to drink if they are of duty? because in the spartan federation you are never really of duty
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
        are officers allowed to drink .....
        But, of course. Coffee and other stimulants that amplify reaction times and help promote endurance

oh - you mean alcoholic drinks ...............

Comment

As long as you have the regulation stim-pills to remove all traces of alcohol from your bloodstream in an instant should an emergency situation occur.

/me orders a bourbon and coke.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me orders a bourbon and more bourbon*

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

*cheeers*

To celebrate the fact that all of our team are now authorized in the barracks, here is an update of the PC stats for the various teams. Hooray!
              Code:
              Spartan Private Forum
              Cumulative Post Count			53397
              Average Posts per Person (11)		 4854

Gaian Private Forum
              Cumulative Post Count			11554
              Average Posts per Person (11)		 1050

Morgan Private Forum
              Cumulative Post Count			17935
              Average Posts per Person (16)		 1121

Data Angels Private Forum
              Cumulative Post Count			17721
              Average Posts per Person (9)		 1969

CMNs
              Cumulative Post Count			22053
              Average Posts per Person (5)		 4411

Comment

Huh? I think I just saw this somewhere else ...

/me is more lost.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I think in my first newsletter I'll put a summary of private forum posts. Still it may be long time in the coming because there's so many articles I want to write.

Comment

I didn't see the other thread before posting them here, but decided I really should post them in the stats thread too.

Comment

We clearly PWN even the mods

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Not for long, Jamski. Kody's working hard.

Now we only need to get Drogue drink some more of the green stuff.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Maniac:

Go the advertising!

Comment

Sorry if I missed this, but are there not more mods than players in this ACDG?

It seems nearly everyone is a mod

-Jam

Comment

We have 5 CMNs, plus one mod-type person for each faction. We have not yet reached CGN status.

Comment

It getting close though. I only just realised that most factions are between 30-50% made up of mods. Heh.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X