X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2176

Finally, something to do again for us.
    Attached Files

Couldn't help myself and do a fair bit of spontaneous turnplaying but didn't invest an ec yet.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'll look at it now.
      It's been a few turns since I've done that (I guess 3 or so)...
      no sig

Comment

So, it seems like we had some small battles with the Hive
        -> Air def scrambled
        -> msg: 2 battles won, 0 lost
        -> Hive transport in our waters
        Anything serious happend here or just small skirmishes ?

Where is our probe foil heading (we already have the PK infiltrated) ?

Why are we building a crawler at Vander Eudaimonics (there's not really a tile-to-be-crawled in the neighbourhood)

Am I right you are using Choke on this as the home base for all our pacifism-producing units? If so, we need to terraform around here and build supply crawlers to have enough support minerals (and maybe later for nutrients too).

As for hurrying: do you choose recycling tanks and recreation commons (= small cost) or tree farms (= huge cost) ? I don't really know which would benefit us the most.

Did we get a fungal pop yet? One of our bases is producing 27 ecodamage, so it should happen soon.

(I think we mostly lack a "goal" to work to for the moment)
        no sig

Comment

I manually killed two Hive units unloading from the Transport - just small skirmish.

The Vander crawler is supposed to be rehomed and will crawl the 6 energy tile.

Choke is next on the to-do list when the borehole near Mt. Planet is done.

First RecTanks and RecCommons, then after the soon-to-happen fungal pop it seems to be race to transcendence, each faction on its own...
          Attached Files

Comment

Well, transcendence is still quite some time away,

there are lots of things which can still change...

Comment

maybe we should probe some techs from The Hive ?

It seems like the only viable solution to get more tech without the help of our so-called allies.

If Sparta is supporting the Hive in their fight against us, we might get the Spartan techs through the Hive :-)

Did anyone check Hive units/techs between turns to see if they are supported ?
              no sig

Comment

Working...
              X