X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #endgame
    I suggest Micha gets a payrise.

-- CTO #endgame
    Didn't we implement constant payrase inflation for MICHA?
    What type of idiot quotes himself
    -paramir

Comment

• So no ads? Come on, Anything would do, just some lines...
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• I'd like to see this issue released, especially if all we need is one more ad. Come on, how long does it take to write 2 lines of text about your flourishing company?

If none can be bothered to write something about their own company, I see a huge market-opportunity for a new marketing company here. :-)
        no sig

Comment

• Copying from the Howdee - Who's Active thread

If you want you could say under the caption of

Xenobrew Disappearence Mystery Solved "Tips from internal Morgan Forums led investigators to the following post. Unfortunately, by the time investigators closed in, all evidence of the missing Xenobrew appeared to have been consumed. However, the perpetrator, in typical Morgan fashion, left a lavish tip."

The name of the alleged suspect, in the interests of justice, has been redacted until a conviction, or at least until he let's us know where the rest of the Xenobrew is.

Wow, it works. I guess I'm still active or at least still lurking, so I'll guess I'll post a response indicating that I'm still around.

####

PS
          Please, be somewhat indulgent towards #### right now as it appears he has been somewhat partial towards his namesake (as well as currently being a little indulgent, apparently, towards the the divintity of Dionysis (is that the divintity if wine?) Blast, if he was not so so much under the influence he would probaly know, or at least remember.)

PPS
          In any event, just log in and post a response, just so we know whose around.

PPPS

Remember, the first step in addressing a 'problem' is acknowledging, 'hiccup', that you might have a 'problem.'

PPPS
          Problem? What Problem? Who said anything about a 'problem'? We don't have no stinking problem? Who said we had a 'problem'? If you want to (hiccup), ... we can settle this, right now, outside, in the parking lot.

PPPPS

Please, before the cops arrive, just log in and post a response so we know whose still around.

Thanks, ####
          Its inclusion could be entertaining.

Mead
          Last edited by Mead; May 18, 2005, 14:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
            I'd like to see this issue released, especially if all we need is one more ad. Come on, how long does it take to write 2 lines of text about your flourishing company?

If none can be bothered to write something about their own company, I see a huge market-opportunity for a new marketing company here. :-)
            How about you writing an ad about that?

@Mead: Yeah, surely an article for the next issue
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Added two ads and a new oneliner. MorganLink #4 published!!!

Three Hurrays for the MorganLink!!! Now get the party started!
              Attached Files

Comment

• get hugh started on #5
                -paramir

Comment

• Originally posted by paramir
                  get hugh started on #5

Yeah, it´s nice having "assistants" working for as little money as Hugh does...

Anyway, get new reports, quotes, jokes and ads in!!!

Comment

• What about adding a competition to the MorganLink? Like a question that can be answered only if you have read the newspaper, or somethink like "how many times s the word 'glorious' used to describe Morgan Industries"?

Then all readers could send PMs to one of us, and we´ll draw the winner out of it. Now the question is what does the winner get? Mentioning in the newspaper? Honorary titles to be used in the sig? The right to chose the next "quote of the day"?

Ideas, comments, rants?

Comment

• I like the idea of a contest, but as you pointed out the prize is an issue
                      -paramir

Comment

• Well, we're always short on ads, so make that the prize.

-- CTO #endgame
                        #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
                        #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

• BRILIANT!!!
                          -paramir

Comment

• herre is a quote
                            God is on everyone's side … and in the last analysis, he is on the side with plenty of money...
                            -Jean Anouilh
                            Last edited by paramir; May 30, 2005, 01:10.
                            -paramir

Comment

• Please note that since the last edition of MorganLink, shares are valued by forum activity and roleplay. People remaining inactive for too long will eventually lose their companies to hostile takeovers; This has already happened to Vander Entertainment and will soon happen to the Archaic Research Institute.

Of course you can start a new business at any time, but after a while the market will be crowded and hard to penetrate...

Post more!

(Article in progress)

Comment

• MichaSystemsIntegrated on the offensive
                                Reported by Micha in M.Y. 2176

After the latest crisis of Vander Entertainment, originating in the absence of its CEO for more than three decades, the company finally got suspended from stock trades at the MISE. Since the situation was desperate, especially because VE is the only Morganic television broadcaster, special measures had to be taken.

The electronics company MichaSystemsIntegrated, holding the majority of the MorganLink Magazine, eventually decided to step in and purchase all of VanderEntertainment's shares.
                                CEO Micha was quoted with "I so much liked the series 'XenoXena' and thus felt obliged to save the channel".

Not longer after that coup, the broadcasting rights biddings for the concert at PJay's led to a full-scale price war resulting in the takeover of Paramir Pictures Incorporated by MSI, literally monopolizing Morganic media under CEO Micha. His comment was evasive, claiming "it had not been planned" and "They forced me to that...".

However, the chain of events leaves MichaSystemsIntegrated in charge of 35 TV channels, the Paramir Pictures holovid studios, a planetary newspaper and a large share of the Morganic theme parks. The downside is a trial for unfair competition and monopolization. While MichaSystemsIntegrated is skyrocketing at the stocks markets, we will see how this turns out in the end...

Comment

Working...
                                X