No announcement yet.

Diplomatic contact with Morgans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan offers Superconductor for PSA, with the aim of getting Fusion. I figure we have no choice but to accept, given the looming spectre of the Spartans.
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Heah, no choice, yes.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Oops, mispost
        -BBC news

Comment

[q=Chaunk]
          ACDG Diplomacy questions

Hi CT,

As I'm gonna be playing a few Morgan turns in the ACDG from now on, I'd love to know if we have any deals on the table. AndiD mentioned something about a tech leapfrogging, but since our faction has been just him (more or less) for a good number of turns, our forum is a little thin on the ground. Add that he's away for a week, and it's a little difficult for me to catch up

If you or whoever is your diplomat could fill me in on whats going on then I'd apreciate that! Also, if you'd like to propose any deals, then please do so; I'm all ears.

C.
          [/q]
          -BBC news

Comment

I'd like to propose a straight tech swap, MMI for orbital spaceflight. We need orbital spaceflight for sats, you need MMI for choppers. This deal is independant of our fusion leapfrogging deal (Which I think you agreed to?) but it would greatly help us to give you a better tech, as we would be able to choose something like organic superlubricant, one of the prerequisites for advanced spaceflight.

Alternatively, the corporation is willing to offer a modest credit sum instead, say 200-300 ec as a one time payment.

Let us know what you think, and if you agree (and reasonably quickly) I can send it preaccepted this turn (Although 200ec would be the max this turn).
            Recieved this from Chaunk.
            Free your PM box at once, CT!
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

We want now!

Comment

Working...
              X